What kind of animals do you have?

I suppose This Thread is for owners only, considering I'd like to know what companions you have? I've got two; I'm not actively sexual with them, although I do love them. I've had my boy since he was born and traded an ounce of marijuana for him whenever he became old enough to leave his mother, I was sexually active with his mother who was 150 lb Alaskan Malamute and a beautiful bitch that could be used as a blanket. My second is a small Alaskan husky hound mix that i adopted this summer after her retirement as a sled dog. In essence, the boy is like my child, and I've raised him to enjoy a willing female whenever I've had one at mine and his disposal. Unfortunately he hadnt gotten to play in a while although I think this new toy I've been playing with might be a potentially willing companion. She screamed "Mount me like a breeding bitch" when I tossed her into doggy style the other week and seemingly didn't care whenever she was nearly mounted from behind as she laid against my chest and grinded on my cock in cowgirl position. Simply complained that he scratched her.

Owned a female but we weren't sexual. I have a stud on the way though. Just working things out with the old owner.

I had so many different animals when i was young like snakes, chickens, geese etc.(no I didn't live on a farm, this was all at my house). But now I got 1 cat, 2 Jack Russells, 1 Pittie, a Dorkie and a Cockatiel.

I have a zoo 🤣 tickets for adults are $5 and for kids $3
My vertebrates:
My Shiba Inu (my lover and companion), my sister's cat(who only likes me), a bunch of Fish and three frogs.

Invertebrates:
Two mantids (I'll get four more soon), aquatic and land snails, millipedes, does the roach farm for my mantids count? And a crab who'll get some new companions soon

Back