Votes: 475 29.7%
  • 100,000-250,000$

Votes: 286 17.9%
  • 250,000-1,000,000$

Votes: 59 3.7%
  • 1,000,000$+

Votes: 24 1.5%

• Total voters
I am at about under 10000 USD yearly , 711 USD per month, plus extra bonus of 1426 USD at end of the year, but living in my country, that's nothing.

85kish after taxes I work in tech and am bilingual so we work with a lot of Japanese companies so I’m useful and get raises quite a bit lol

I´m sorry, but that has been the most boring question in the entire forum that I have read here.... who cares???
In any case, I came here exclusively because of the love, admiration and fascination for the purely interpersonal and also unto the intense sexual connection between human and dogs/ponies or horses ;)

this deep love and connection cannot be bought or replaced with anything. This love is priceless!

....and this is where the world of money changes nothing

I´m sorry, but that has been the most boring question in the entire forum that I have read here.... who cares???
In any case, I came here exclusively because of the love, admiration and fascination for the purely interpersonal and also unto the intense sexual connection between human and dogs/ponies or horses ;)

this deep love and connection cannot be bought or replaced with anything. This love is priceless!

$700 per month for me is also nothing, compared to the high increased fuel, oil, food, clothing and animal feed prices, but I don't care about it. Even with $700, I live in poverty but that means, most of my hard working money goes to my animals, or what's needed for them, atleast my animals can be well fed and cared for. That's pure devotion

I actually find it interesting because it gives some idea of the community.

It says something about the people here.

Making money, or lack thereof doesn't change how we feel or why we're here, but I find it comforting that I'm in the company of some responsible people.

owning a own company, so its debatable. generaly at least 60k wich is plenty to travel alot where i live.

I don't wanna get into it alot, my interest/investing makes a little over 100k, then whatever else I do on top, last year was a touch over 120k

Also debt free, with little bills and no kids or wife 😎

It does - zoos come from all walks of life. The poll results loosely matches income for people in general.

Anyway, I'll answer, vaguely. Let's just say if Biden's tax plan comes to fruition, I'll be effected personally.

Since that tax plan targets single people, I'm available for marriage as early as Saturday afternoon, prenup required!

Kidding.
What I enjoyed seeing in the poll results is the numbers of people with higher incomes.

While I'm not saying that a person's income equals the quality of their person, and high income folks can be deviants, higher incomes does point towards more responsible type folks in general.

Interestingly, I've actually managed to increase my yearly income by about 45k in the last two years! No, this isn't some ridiculous MLM advertisement xD I work in IT and moved where the money is. Started at $10/hour in an entry level position in a small town, worked up to $32,500, then moved to New Orleans and made about $60k for a year before coming to Denver, now making $77,500. The change in my quality of life has been amazing!

Back