Votes: 468 29.7%
  • 100,000-250,000$

Votes: 280 17.8%
  • 250,000-1,000,000$

Votes: 59 3.7%
  • 1,000,000$+

Votes: 24 1.5%

• Total voters
Mine is around 6000$ enough for me to live with bare minimum human necessities in my country. (Not US) In New York US, I would probably be clasified as homeless If I only made 6k yearly. In some poor country I would probably live like a king if I made 6k yearly there. Kinda intresting how the same amount of dollars can get you a lot or nothing depending of where you live.

I used to earn around 12k yearly. But the economy went to shit here and now I barely make half. It really screwed the working class.

Around 10,000$ with the current exchange rate. That's enough for me. I do only as much paid work as I need to make ends meet.

You has to be such lost person, you have nothing to do in your day, you have nothing to do in your life to try to find out in a zoophilia forum how much strangers earn. Is that important?
Evidence (to some degree) of these kinds of demographic spreads (income, political leanings, age, ethnicity, etc) could be used to dispel some various myths or assumptions about the community.

I Used to have a Respectable $85K Per year salary, then 9-11 happened, panicked the DHL Network operations Center, which was a bout 1 mile off the Main Runway for San Francisco International Airport 747 land. So they decided to move the entire thing to Scottsdale, AZ. I said, " Nope, " and pulled the rip cord on my "golden parachute plan". Purchased 10 Acres in Fucking Beautiful NW Arkansas.
Now I make about $7,200. a year, I work 3 days a week, roughly 6 hours per day.
I can live on this because 50% of my income is NOT going out, for a Rental or lease.

I will say this however, leaving the Mild Weather of California for the Scary Extreme 6 Seasons of weather here. it's a different world entirely.
Huh? 6? Yes.. two of these are "Tornado Seasons". (Spring/Fall)

the Local weather, if you ask any random person from this area, you will only get 1 answer. "Huh? The weather? Sheeet just hang around for 3 Hours, it'll change."

and as much as I hate to Accredit such rubbish, it's true. lol

I Used to have a Respectable $85K Per year salary, then 9-11 happened, panicked the DHL Network operations Center, which was a bout 1 mile off the Main Runway for San Francisco International Airport 747 land. So they decided to move the entire thing to Scottsdale, AZ. I said, " Nope, " and pulled the rip cord on my "golden parachute plan". Purchased 10 Acres in Fucking Beautiful NW Arkansas.
Now I make about $7,200. a year, I work 3 days a week, roughly 6 hours per day.
I can live on this because 50% of my income is NOT going out, for a Rental or lease.

I will say this however, leaving the Mild Weather of California for the Scary Extreme 6 Seasons of weather here. it's a different world entirely.
Huh? 6? Yes.. two of these are "Tornado Seasons". (Spring/Fall)

the Local weather, if you ask any random person from this area, you will only get 1 answer. "Huh? The weather? Sheeet just hang around for 3 Hours, it'll change."

and as much as I hate to Accredit such rubbish, it's true. lol
That sounds like a good plan. However finding a job here in NJ for 80k is very difficult. I wanted to get a patch of land in PA and bare bone an house if at all possible. Hell a yurt sounds good too me. I need land I can shoot on. My marksmanship is suffering here, not enough distance for 1k shots. ?

My income is nowhere near enough to care for a horse :cry:
Awww... Maybe you can find sponsors here? There is this group of people that earns more than average. Maybe they will be so kind as to set up a fund raising thing for the less fortunate people like us? I want a sweet cow to love and lick! ?❤️???????????

Where are these Zoo girls that make more than $50,000 a year?

Back