What is your religious/irreligious affiliation?

What is your religious/irreligious affiliation?

• Judaism

Votes: 13 0.7%
  • Christianity

Votes: 446 22.6%
  • Islamic

Votes: 31 1.6%
  • Hindu

Votes: 14 0.7%
  • Buddhism

Votes: 32 1.6%
  • Pagan/wiccian/ancient religion

Votes: 183 9.3%
  • Agnostic

Votes: 355 18.0%
  • Atheist

Votes: 708 35.9%
  • Other

Votes: 188 9.5%

• Total voters
I was indoctrinated into protistant type faiths... the whole 9 yards till college. Ive been working for decades to undo all the dammage the dogma inflicts upon one... Shame in sex, self, etc. Its taken me decades to dig out.

No more sky wizards for me!
I'm in your boat still salvaging the wreckage religion made. Being raised to believe you're wicked just for existing can really fuck a person up.

I pity the one Muslim we apparently have here. Gotta be a rough situation, it’s like being a Christian it seems in how harsh and un-accepting people can be :(

zoophile and homosexual in Christian lands have it like heaven in comparison. muslim naugthy women just try to keep it at home while in the west you can have dog mounting parties with 40 guests

well, i was born in a muslim family but i dont practice, its like i know there is someone who created me and beautiful animals with huge dicks, and he is not bothered by my activities... he has more important works to do.

so you say why did he create them with hugh dicks if you cant use them ? :ROFLMAO:

zoophile and homosexual in Christian lands have it like heaven in comparison. muslim naugthy women just try to keep it at home while in the west you can have dog mounting parties with 40 guests
While you can have dog orgies in a few western places most don't allow it. In most western places (but not all) you will get imprisoned for it.

I was raised as an evangelical Christian. I questioned a lot from the onset of puberty, but tried staying with that till I was 26. I became an Atheist at that point. I'm now an Atheistic Pagan, or even a Pantheist in some ways. I like Pagan art and perspectives. I refer to a bit of Stoicism for the wisdom.

I was raised as an evangelical Christian. I broke away in my mid 20's. I became an Atheist, but in my 30's I've drifted to being a bit of a Pagan. I'm glad to see Pagan was on the poll and to see that it got more votes here than may be "per capita" in my city.

I've been wanting to develop a zoo-accepting religion for a long time, possibly Christian-based, but nobody else seems interested.

I am a human being who doesn't follow any of the religious cults out there. Nor believes in their imagine people in the skys they worship.
But to each their own, as long as no one is being violent or pushing their beliefs. I have been in 3 religions. one by choice 2 because of family.
after getting really into science and going to war, It was time to get rid of religion for good.

I think its funny when religious people say "what proof do you have that there is no god" I dont need proof for something that has never been proven outside of psychosis.

you are kidding but if there is no genetic problem you technacliy can have a healthy child with your brother sister mother father
You can, but the odds are something like 3% of damaging your child in medically significant ways by inbreeding that way. 3% sound like nothing? What if a shooter was coming to your kid's school with 300 children and killing/wounding ten of them?

Would you take those odds? Didn't think so.

Don't be reckless with children's lives.

Atheist. Though I would also possibly class myself as a Nihilist - though I have to admit I've never truly read into Nihilism too much.

I'm not ruling out the possibility of a higher power, because I am only human after all. That being said we do not possess the capability to comprehend the existence or motive of a higher power that would be able to create such a complex universe. There are so many unexplained phenomena and unexplored avenues, how could we?

I was raised southern baptist in the crotch of the bible belt. I never liked the church I grew up in, but because it was the church where my father’s family started attending in the 1930s we weren’t allowed to go anywhere else.
I was saved at 16, and believed and was active for about 4 years. I started questioning beliefs, values and actions. By the time I was 24 I was fairly finished with religion as a whole; then I became an anthropologist and it solidified my atheist ideals seeing as all bible stories are thousands of years old taken from other civilizations.

Born Christian, I grew by hating Christianity. I became Atheist because I just wanted to deny everything. Now, I'm more on the Agnostic side, I don't truly believe in God, but, if he really exists I don't think he can be understood by humans. In any case, I can't deny it just like I can't deny that life could be just an illusion or a dream, or that soul is a real thing...
My only hope is that at the end of the journey we will not be just... NOTHING, that would really suck xD

I was born a Christian, raised a Christian, and I'm still a Christian. With all that said I've always been curious about Zoo life. I've had fantasies with animals however I've never acted on it. So right now I'm conflicted because I know God obviously doesn't like it but I still have these feelings and attractions.

Isn't religion just spirituality put on a chain of conformity and dogma? To many rules asphyxiated something practiced individually and now everyone has to believe the same concept or else your not with 'us', discrimination and sometimes pseudospeciating 'others' as insects or worse.

Non practicing Christian. To much drama and bs. Guess that is what you get for being gay and growing up conservative. ?‍♂️

I have found a general inconsistency in every religion, specially Christianity and Islamism. I find ridiculous the idea of believing that there is someone who has the power to do as he/she pleases. I need a proof to believe in that, otherwise I won't. However, I respect other's perspectives and avoid bothering with anything related to religion.

Back