What is your line of work?

I work on a cruise ship.

Huh. I never would've guessed that one. Pes, locked up on the loveboat, stranded miles off some coast or island, stuck with all those two-legger passengers. And here I thought you hated people? 😄 Must be a great way to travel tho. Hopefully they dock often enough and have a cabin pet policy.

Hey! A brother in the industry. I’m an electrical engineer. Wear your PPE and be safe!!
An electrical engineer? Then, you should be able to pass this simple test!
- How do they make electricity flow uphill?
- At the end of the summer, what is the best way to drain all the summer electricity from my house, and refill it with winter electricity?
- When my electrical pipes get clogged, is a plunger good for that?

An electrical engineer? Then, you should be able to pass this simple test!
- How do they make electricity flow uphill?
- At the end of the summer, what is the best way to drain all the summer electricity from my house, and refill it with winter electricity?
- When my electrical pipes get clogged, is a plunger good for that?
First, for every electron that you push uphill through the wire, another electron flows back downhill in the return wire and any work expended in lifting the one electron is returned by the electron that is coasting See Maxwell’s equation regarding divergence through a magnetic field equals zero.

Since you’re joking, I’m dying to hear the answers!! Always looking for new material to use around the office, and I’ve never heard these.🤣👍

I'm still an international spy, but I also train dolphins and my cover when spying is exotic dancer. Shhhhh!

@Kristy I'm pleased you mentioned about winter and summer electricity. I know that winter electricity is thicker than the summer kind, is that because it gets cold and sort of coagulates, d'you think? I've got a thick piece of wire that goes into the ground, so I guess that is how it drains off but I don't know how it does it. Maybe it's self aware?

Officially disabled but unofficially commission artist doing mainly fursonas, zoo, and hand drawn fantasy art. (Drawing people in their fantasies)

Back