What is your line of work?

Truck driver semi retired
I do have days when I wish I could be back behind the wheel. I don't miss the hassles and long days when things were going bad.

But the good days were good, no matter how long, the sights could be amazing and somedays the sex shows were outstanding. Topless ladies, nude ladies, somebody masturbating, girls going down on guys or other girls, dildos being deepthroated or buried in pussies and all manner of animal sex activities on display out in the fields as you'd drive along. Yeah, being retired is nice but there are things that I could see when working that made the job worthwhile.

Woodworker, making anything from furniture to a whole pony shelter next spring, I'm excited for that project. Started this endeavor with a friend of mine since we were both about to get a contract somewhere back in april 2020 but before that corona struck and the company didn't have work so before we signed the deal was already off. I'm happy it turned out this way though I wouldn't change it for anything else now.

Engineering, working with animals (wolves and different carnivores @ rescue / scientific institute in the past, dog caretaker), prototype research and development, Inventor, robotics, too many loved things to do.

Crazy scientist like Rick (R&M). If someone pays well and the job (the stuff I can learn from it) is of interest, I'll probably accept it. Nothing sexual tho.

Back