What is your ideal place for breeding?

Guys, if you could choose any place to be mounted, where would you choose, and why?

For me, I would choose to be knotted in a forest. Something about being outdoors makes me horny.
I defiantly love playing in the woods. Such a thrill getting dicked down by a pup in a public area with the possibility of someone walking by.

Had one expirence at my Aunt's house when i was younger which encapsulates that thrill. We were having a BBQ and everyone was enjoying the pool. I went into the guest room to get changed and there pup followed me in. I had played with him befor while house sitting and weighed my options for a moment before closing the locking the door. I looked out the window to get a head count, the pool only about 20-30 feet away. Everyone was outside so I preceeded to drop my pants and assume the position for him. Just as he started really giving it to me I heard the back door close and one of my family members enter the bathroom on the other side of the wall. Kinda blueballed the pup as i came to my sences feeling him try to knot me and pulled away from him. Put my bathing suite on and waited for the pup to go back into his sheath before heading back outside like nothing happened. The pup was figuratively up my ass for the rest of the day XD Helped him out the following night though :p

I love any kind of sex outside, so that would be high on my list. But, I love being watched, too. And, I love being a slutty sub for Alpha guys. So, a kennel where the owner, or several guys were there, bringing in different dogs for me to service, (as well as servicing the guys,) would be so hot.

There's a video floating around online of a guy named Federico Cordoba. He's naked on the floor, these hot young guys bring in a series of dogs for him to suck and get fucked by. He's casually chatting with them in between dogs. Its in Spanish, so I don't understand it. But, I just love the way he's so relaxed and natural while being a slutty sub for these dogs. At the end of the video he drinks the piss of one of the hot boys who's been bringing dogs in.

That whole scene would be my dream scenario. Sexy young guys providing me with dogs to service. Giving me their piss. Would gladly suck and get fucked by the guys too. If there was a domination/humiliation aspect to it, I'd be even more turned on. And getting filmed and watched by as many as possible would be the ultimate.

If anyone knows anyone in Toronto, or the area, who can help me with this, please let me know.
Can't say that I have seen that Federico Cordoba vid. Do you have a link to this vid?

I've always wondered if there are guys who have problems with their dogs trying to mount them in "inappropriate" situations. Not that, humpy dogs aren't that common. So, I guess you could always pass it off as that.

I love the idea of being so spontaneously horny that you just have to find a spot to let your dog fuck you while out on a walk. That's hot!

I have never really had a "special" place for any of my dogs. Dogs are really smarter than most give them credit for....I honestly believe that dogs know that "okay....there is someone here that is NOT my lover so I'd better be good". I have never had any of my boys try to fuck me in front of anyone else....unless I gave him permission! :)

I always had to be very sneaky, would mainly be in my shed late and night or in my room , would love to have a farm though with a private room or building for just that

Being outdoors and having sex is definitely an Incredible experience. When I was still living at home with my parents, I use to take our family dog to the end of our property and he and I would play in a fort I had made. Great memories.
[/QUOTE]

I totally agree - I remember my outdoor encounters from years ago like they were yesterday. I used to get bred by a big doberman who was chained up by his kennel on the edge of the woods. The sounds, smells and the feeling of being bred for hours late at night; under the stars in all sorts of weather will be with me forever.

Guys, if you could choose any place to be mounted, where would you choose, and why?

For me, I would choose to be knotted in a forest. Something about being outdoors makes me horny.
Same here, in a forest by a lake. Totally surrounded by nature. feeling the air and the dogs fur as he mounts me and ,makes me his bitch.

I would have to say either my bedroom or a barn.
The bedroom because it's familiar to the both of us and is a comfortable environment.
A barn because clean up is easy, lots of props/equipment on hand to experiment w/ different positions and the scents/smells in a barn kinda turn me on tbh.

Ben fucked many times over the biggest was a saint I live out in the country and lucky enough o find a few very willing dogs to fuck me when it quite and after 1 am in the morning.i love pleasure them and once in a while I get to make there owners happy.The saint i use to get knotted by is long gone but by far he was the best he have me knotted before I was totally on all 4s what a knott I love to find another boy with a really big knott and pleasure him and his owner

Back