What is your ideal place for breeding?

never done anything but for female but a fantasy would be in the woods with a pack of wolves having their turns ;) so pretty much outdoors in any circumstance.

Very hot thought, a k9 gang bang is one of my biggest desires so I pack of large male wolves would be so hot. Being their personal bitch of the pack. Another would be to run a pound and get fucked by all the dogs every night;) and maybe the staff too

I've been knotted in a forest! It was my first and only knot so far, and it was amazing. A big powerful pitty who knew how to fuck was in charge of the affair, too. What a good boy he was.
You should write a story of the encounter. Sounds amazing. I would love to know about it.

I love any kind of sex outside, so that would be high on my list. But, I love being watched, too. And, I love being a slutty sub for Alpha guys. So, a kennel where the owner, or several guys were there, bringing in different dogs for me to service, (as well as servicing the guys,) would be so hot.

There's a video floating around online of a guy named Federico Cordoba. He's naked on the floor, these hot young guys bring in a series of dogs for him to suck and get fucked by. He's casually chatting with them in between dogs. Its in Spanish, so I don't understand it. But, I just love the way he's so relaxed and natural while being a slutty sub for these dogs. At the end of the video he drinks the piss of one of the hot boys who's been bringing dogs in.

That whole scene would be my dream scenario. Sexy young guys providing me with dogs to service. Giving me their piss. Would gladly suck and get fucked by the guys too. If there was a domination/humiliation aspect to it, I'd be even more turned on. And getting filmed and watched by as many as possible would be the ultimate.

If anyone knows anyone in Toronto, or the area, who can help me with this, please let me know.

I love any kind of sex outside, so that would be high on my list. But, I love being watched, too. And, I love being a slutty sub for Alpha guys. So, a kennel where the owner, or several guys were there, bringing in different dogs for me to service, (as well as servicing the guys,) would be so hot.

There's a video floating around online of a guy named Federico Cordoba. He's naked on the floor, these hot young guys bring in a series of dogs for him to suck and get fucked by. He's casually chatting with them in between dogs. Its in Spanish, so I don't understand it. But, I just love the way he's so relaxed and natural while being a slutty sub for these dogs. At the end of the video he drinks the piss of one of the hot boys who's been bringing dogs in.

That whole scene would be my dream scenario. Sexy young guys providing me with dogs to service. Giving me their piss. Would gladly suck and get fucked by the guys too. If there was a domination/humiliation aspect to it, I'd be even more turned on. And getting filmed and watched by as many as possible would be the ultimate.

If anyone knows anyone in Toronto, or the area, who can help me with this, please let me know.
Oh my god, just reading that made me have to stuff a toy up my ass haha , I'd love a hot gang bang like that , and damn I wish you were closer for sure

I enjoy getting it in the outdoors - just makes it seem so primal and really gets me going. My favorite place used to be in the ditch on the side of a road by my neighbor's rural home. He had two large male dogs that would frequently tag team me there - sometimes cars would pass while I was tied.

for me I normally keep my boys mounting or have sex in two areas of the house only, that way they know these are the areas for fun, nothing worse then being mounted in the wrong areas out in the public lol,, I do like the rush of being bred out in a quite forest area and can't say that I haven't let my main boy have his way with me while out walking, but so risky so it's normally in a very secluded area. . .

Attachments

• EcM5b19.jpg
    EcM5b19.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 30
I'm not especially partial to location but I agree that enjoying dog and owner would be awesome, and if he had buddies around all the better. I'd love to see the video that was mentioned, if not actually experience it directly.

I enjoy getting it in the outdoors - just makes it seem so primal and really gets me going. My favorite place used to be in the ditch on the side of a road by my neighbor's rural home. He had two large male dogs that would frequently tag team me there - sometimes cars would pass while I was tied.
That is so fucking hot! Must have been intense as hell to be tied there in the ditch while cars went by. I would have loved to see that. Or, do it too!

for me I normally keep my boys mounting or have sex in two areas of the house only, that way they know these are the areas for fun, nothing worse then being mounted in the wrong areas out in the public lol,, I do like the rush of being bred out in a quite forest area and can't say that I haven't let my main boy have his way with me while out walking, but so risky so it's normally in a very secluded area. . .
I've always wondered if there are guys who have problems with their dogs trying to mount them in "inappropriate" situations. Not that, humpy dogs aren't that common. So, I guess you could always pass it off as that.

I love the idea of being so spontaneously horny that you just have to find a spot to let your dog fuck you while out on a walk. That's hot!

I have a quick poke at night before bed when I go out to “clean the pool baskets” every now and then. But I love to get mounted in other people’s places. More fun with other people participating or watching
My only experience so far was sucking a St. Bernard while his owner watched. The combination of the dog and being on display made it incredibly hot. I'd love more experiences like that!

That is so fucking hot! Must have been intense as hell to be tied there in the ditch while cars went by. I would have loved to see that. Or, do it too!
Yeah - I'd usually visit at night but the headlights would illuminate us briefly from a distance. A few vehicles would slow way down so I figured we were spotted playing.

I have done it many places, and on of my favorites is the woods. Outdoors in general is just so primal and hot. I also love being caught. When I was younger I always tried getting caught, like with my friends dog.

Yeah - I'd usually visit at night but the headlights would illuminate us briefly from a distance. A few vehicles would slow way down so I figured we were spotted playing.
That's so hot. I used to have an exhib buddy that I'd go walk along the Lakeshore Blvd at night with our cocks out. We really got off on those moments when the headlights were shining on our exposed dicks. What you did amped that up exponentially! Very cool.

Back