What is your favorite video/PC games?

If you guy's know that characters name PM me and see if you are correct.

Back to basics.

Minecraft and candy crush saga are my other favorites

Last edited by a moderator:
Starcraft has to be one of my favorite games of all time, especially the universe they created. The books are soo good, shame Blizzard isn't too interested in continuing the franchise. Speaking of RTS games, makes me sad that genre kind of died :(

I played hypersquare before and it's ok but it's not quite tomb raiding but it's pretty unique but the game did crash on me 2 to 4 times.

Right now I'm playing trle quest of gold and I think I am on the last level now am not for sure.
I just liked the visuals of Hypersquare, that's what drew me too it! Sad that it crashed so much!

Super Smash Bros never gets old. I’ve been playing since I was in preschool and it’s just so satisfying to feel like you’re kickin butt. Plus the utter chaos of everything makes it all the more investing.

@BigXXFoxx what's his actual real name then?
Oh, I didn't know he had one, but I know he's from Heretic/Hexen. I can admit that, even if I could have just looked it up. :p

EDIT: I JUST REMEMBERED! He's a Maulotaur! Right? Kind of looks like someone modified the sprite on your post, here's the original:
MaulotaurSprite.png
Yes, I looked it up after I guessed. It came to me right after I posted the original answer, I promise there was no cheating.

Oh, I didn't know he had one, but I know he's from Heretic/Hexen. I can admit that, even if I could have just looked it up. :p

EDIT: I JUST REMEMBERED! He's a Maulotaur! Right? Kind of looks like someone modified the sprite on your post, here's the original:
View attachment 149468
Yes, I looked it up after I guessed. It came to me right after I posted the original answer, I promise there was no cheating.

That's correct @BigXXFoxx That's the original maulotaur sprite.

The maulotaur character was modified by Amuscaria he made 2 the apprentice and hellsmith which are very awesome characters.

There are more characters like the maulotaur but I rather say that in private.

That's correct @BigXXFoxx That's the original maulotaur sprite.

The maulotaur character was modified by Amuscaria he made 2 the apprentice and hellsmith which are very awesome characters.

There are more characters like the maulotaur but I rather say that in private.
I only know of the original, but the modified sprite you posted was familiar enough to me to guess it. You know, I've posted here several times and not said what my favorite games are yet, I should remedy that.

This is one of my YouTube videos that I have made 3 or 4 years ago.

Also here's an example of the updated version of my nemesis hellsmith character.

Last edited by a moderator:
ZsFvm1n.png

This is the updated brand new hellsmith character from Amuscaria's hell forge.

Amuscaria is the one who made the new hellsmith character from scratch.

Does this look better than the original hellsmith sprites are no?

i am a Big fan and player of wow , still play it regularly , sometimes minecraft , but i have played alot of games , and is till try out new games as they come out

I just installed RimJobWorld on Rimworld and I have a colony of 16 women who are armed with Legendary Heavy SMGs and Miniguns all pregnant with puppies because they can't stop fucking the dogs there.

Half of them are missing limbs, the other are all replaced with bionics.

We will become the Bionic Bitch Breeding Base

Back