What is your favorite video/PC games?

WoW has been the best social game for me, for a combination of decent play and having friends that play.
For solo, XCOM2 has been great. Starcraft, Portal, and Mindustry are honorable mentions that come to mind.

WoW has been the best social game for me, for a combination of decent play and having friends that play.
For solo, XCOM2 has been great. Starcraft, Portal, and Mindustry are honorable mentions that come to mind.
Yeah XCOM is pretty awsome

Yeah XCOM is pretty awsome
I discovered it thanks to the summer sale on steam last year. Steam says I've put it close to 1000 hours, though that may be a bit misleading since as it's turn-based, I'd sometimes just leave it 'paused' in the background while I work.

I discovered it thanks to the summer sale on steam last year. Steam says I've put it close to 1000 hours, though that may be a bit misleading since as it's turn-based, I'd sometimes just leave it 'paused' in the background while I work.
I loved the first one and i was very pleased to the XCOM 2. But i don't come even close to 1000 hours :ROFLMAO:

Has anybody here ever played any TRLE / tomb raider level editor like guest of gold or hypersquare before?

I’ve been stuck with RuneScape since about 2006 lol which I still play, but recently I’ve gotten back into Minecraft with some friends. Also, modded Witcher is always fun!

I’ve been stuck with RuneScape since about 2006 lol which I still play, but recently I’ve gotten back into Minecraft with some friends. Also, modded Witcher is always fun!
Minecraft is fun with friends at least freom time to time even though i kinda find it a bit overloaded nowdays. I prefer the rather simple version when i came out

Minecraft is fun with friends at least freom time to time even though i kinda find it a bit overloaded nowdays. I prefer the rather simple version when i came out
Same here. I don’t play it by myself, but when it’s a group of friends all playing and building the hours fly by!

My favorite is Rimworld. Every play through is a little different or a lot different if throw in a mod or two.

I played hypersquare before and it's ok but it's not quite tomb raiding but it's pretty unique but the game did crash on me 2 to 4 times.

Right now I'm playing trle quest of gold and I think I am on the last level now am not for sure.

Shadow Run Returns, Blade Runner Point and Click, Age of Empires, Civilization, Deus Ex, Half-Life, so so so many others I can't even remember since I haven't touched a video game of any kind since mid 2020.

Back