Votes: 148 6.3%
  • Asian/Pacific American

Votes: 113 4.8%
  • Middle Eastern/North African

Votes: 35 1.5%
  • Other

Votes: 131 5.6%

• Total voters
I am actually really saddened that "White" takes the majority here. I was really hoping for an even spread - would've been a great "Ha! Basic Human Tendency!" argument

Man im mixed race, and my parents are too dead for me to pick a favorite culture.
I never know what to put for these ones. There's never a satisfying option for mixed race.
Other? Doesn't that imply like, inuit?

Race is weird.

My people started in Norway moving to Iceland. Attempted to invade a number of European country's. Sadly they failed.
Now in United States...Planning our comeback:D

Native American
Back in the days when k9 was more open i got the distinct impression that it was way more widespread among native American women than other demographics. Do you feel that to be the case? I know there are a couple of famous myths and accounts of native american women being allowed to mate with dogs though I don't know whether that was equally prevalent among all the first nation peoples. Anything you can tell me about this from your point of view?

hung like a horse, big as an elephant, cum like a pig, balls like a bull, crow like a cock, fight like a tiger, swim like a dolphin, hug like a bear, and as white as a goose.. so what am I? .kkkk

Back