What is your drink of choice, and would you do a real meet bar date with a zoo from here?

There are several I would love to meet and have a few drinks with, most likely bourbon and coke for me, though I am flexible

Hmmm. Drink of choice has been either Corona if I want a beer, Liquid Marijuana if I want a shot and Crown/Coke if I want a 'normal' drink. Heh. I'd be interested in a meet up. I've been prying to see if there were any in my area because honestly...I'd really like to join in on one.

Hmmm. Drink of choice has been either Corona if I want a beer, Liquid Marijuana if I want a shot and Crown/Coke if I want a 'normal' drink. Heh. I'd be interested in a meet up. I've been prying to see if there were any in my area because honestly...I'd really like to join in on one.
Sadly we are so far apart...normal is overrated

I do like a good coffee and maybe a scone to go with it. Public place 1st and this is after lots of ‘getting to know’ each other type stuff . I am pretty shy so it would take a while

Mine is a blue motorcycle and absolutely but I'd have to text them for a while and talk on the phone for a while before a bar date

My drink of choice is coffee and yes I’ve met several zoos off of this site and the old Beastforum site and it has been awesome for sure most of us still get together in the summers up here in the wonderful land of Canada and go camping in a nice out of the way spot for privacy.

I rarely drink but my choice is spice rum and coke or spice rum and ginger ale

Depending if I can trust the other sex male or female and depending on our connection if it hits up or not I don't force anything anyone doesn't want to do anything or spend time with me but if they want to get to know me and meet up with me in person one day sure but I'll have to really trust that person at first especially from this community you don't know who's behind the other screen now a days

Couldn't really say I have a drink of choice I can enjoy a cheap beer or a high-end cocktail just the same as long as the music is nice and the company is good.

As for meeting with someone here, absolutely.

Tito’s soda with lemonade. It is quite refreshing. Definitely cautious about meeting up…online makes it so hard to know who to trust.

Earl Grey, hot.

I’d love to meet up with other zoos, but I’m not too keen on bars. At least I haven’t been to many to see at ease there.

Maybe a park on a nice autumn day with a travel mug in hand sounds like a nice time with a fellow zoo :)

Back