What is your drink of choice, and would you do a real meet bar date with a zoo from here?

DogWhore4U

Citizen of Zooville
BANNED USER
Would you do a real in person bar date with another zoo from this site, and what is your drink of choice?

Rumplemints...I'm joking on that one lol.

I have had the pleasure of having many "millennium falcon" at the star wars day events in Joliet IL. It is vodka based, but it is drowned in very sweet tasting orange flavoring, very different from a screwdriver. It's not a drink bars know about, it was their own concoction, but I have never had a better bar drink than that.

My drink of choice is a glass of fireball over ice. I've drank fireball straight many times, in shots, but I had a glass for the first the last month and the bar tender poured it over I've by default, the drink was much easier to take down and in bigger quantities.

I would totally take a zoo gal for a casual bar date, just to have some fun and get to know each other. I wonder how many ladies would actually let us guys take them out for it?

As a woman I will say this: there is always the possibility, but only after a lot of talking. Like getting to know you through chat for awhile. Then, on the unlikely chance I’d be willing to potentially out myself, I’d want to set it up myself. I pick the place, the time, and I will probably scope you out before ever approaching you. I will also have a friend somewhere else in the bar to help get me out of there just in case. It’s not that I don’t trust anyone in particular, I just need to be safe. It’s like meeting a random guy any other time, but with the added stress of not wanting others to know you’re a “zoo”.

No offense, but I’d probably be more willing to meet another woman on here as a friend. :)

I wouldn't mind meeting up with others! Admittedly i would like to talk over to get to know them a little better before an in person meeting.

And as my drink of choice... Tokyo Iced Tea all the way!

Anything that’ll get you wasted quick. I mean why pay for 6 or 7 beers when you can just take a few shots instead? 😏 A bar date in general sounds like a good time, even if the person isn’t into zoo. There’s like a 50% chance you’ll be cut into little pieces by the end of the night if you went out on a bar date with someone you’ve only met online xD

Anything that’ll get you wasted quick. I mean why pay for 6 or 7 beers when you can just take a few shots instead? 😏 A bar date in general sounds like a good time, even if the person isn’t into zoo. There’s like a 50% chance you’ll be cut into little pieces by the end of the night if you went out on a bar date with someone you’ve only met online xD
Yes, and probably a 50/50 chance on telling the other you're a zoo and finding out you guys are good 😊

Wine, Jagermeister. Love them so much.
Ugghh, I almost vomited in my mouth reading "jagermeister"....almost got alcohol poisoning in 2011, drank the whole bottle clean, will never drink it again. I think jagermeister and rumplements are tied imo

Though I'm pretty open about new social contacts, bar date would not be on top of that wishlist. Even if the person is not zoo. Always somebody knows somebody who knows somebody who could throw shit into ventilator in whatever reason and make you regret you ever tried. Been there done that.
But I wouldn't mind finding a filthy dog slut with whom to go into gym (maybe i am lol) or just spend time walking in the streets and talking about other stuff....

Make mine a vodka Collins, but only one because I don't want to chance an interaction with heart meds.

And yes, if a woman from here wanted to meet up at a quiet bar to get to know each other, I'm game.

Wichita Kansas my favorite is tequila rose straight from the bottle and would gladly meet up with anyone from here at a bar

Vodka/Cranberry and as to the other -others with the same likes and interests , yes

Coffee for me plz and ya I would meet after alot of private messaging and some actual phone conversations if we were still interested in each other than yes I would how else are we suppose to meet that special someone.

Sure, but no booze and doesn't have to be in a bar, a nice walk would be just fine.

Whisky and coke 😁

Abosuletly. But we'll have to be talking on here for a bit. I've done it once, but they're not here anymore. It was a really good chat though. Sometimes I wonder how theyre doing nowadays.

Last edited:
I dont really care for bars but I would definitley go if Im interested in the person and I'd just get some water since I've never drank before

I have had three meets with individuals from another site two males one female , one a total disaster two just disappointing.
Good Brandy or a good Rioja

I would love a piña colada or a glass of wine, and yeah I would be open to the idea of meeting a zoo IF I knew them but it sounds kinda risky so I don’t think I would

Back