What is your dream partner?

I'm curious as to what people dream zoo partner is, personality, species, breed etc. Im still figuring mine out personally :3
Id like to find a fwb kinda of zoo girl or couple were we are friends but also have hot animal fun. Tough finding folks tho i find but thats the dream

For animal partners, a big, well-muscled, black-furred stallion. I can imagine him now. A Frisian, Tennessee Walker, or Arabian, ideally. With a nice thick cock to match of course. We'd go for rides deep into the forest where we can go for a 'ride' of our own, just the two of us.

Bonus points if i can choose a K9 lover as well. I would pick an athletic Malinois or Dutchie, ready to work or fuck me like a machine at a seconds notice.

I'm curious as to what people dream zoo partner is, personality, species, breed etc. Im still figuring mine out personally :3
A lovly border collie. Now I had... *experiences* with a collie and there not the biggest knot-wise, but I want a life partner more then a sexural partner, and as one of the smarter dogs, I think it will go better then well.

Back