What is your dream partner?

*day dreams for a bit*

I do miss human interaction. Probably a guy and his Shepard. Someone who is loyal hard working and likes to 4x4 through the woods (to tie me to a tree and have me knotted and begging for more).

But honestly any dog who is chill would be soooo nice to partner with. Sex is a bonus.

I have a few in mind but like a lot dog one big enough to take me and cuddle. Also be protective and trained. Other then that give me a farm of horny female animals that understand what I say.

One of my dream partners is a tiny mini mare that I can house train. One that will let me eat her out in missionary and fuck her in missionary. Also a mare who absolutely GUSHES gooey hot cum when she’s horny and orgasms.

I know it might not be popular on a zoo site, but I would like a female human first, into zoo a close second. Night after night with options, two of us or three of us.

I once was part of a swinging couple, a swinging zoo couple sounds amazing (probably a 0.0001 percent chance), where everyone enjoys one another.

If there was a cat breed that was anatomically viable to have a sexual interaction with, then that would be my perfect partner. But since the anatomies of domestic cats don't permit such a thing, I'd have to settle for a smaller mare or a mustelid of some kind.

Back