What is your best zoo moment

I have mated 🐄 and sows many many times. So wonderful. One of the best was a beautiful little goat, I mated her in missionary position, laying between her legs we were one beast, my dick deep in her pussy, feeling her soft fur against my body and face.

I had a small dog that loved to lick and out of the blue I was bending over after going back to my room after a shower and he started to lick my ass hole I liked it and didn't stop him he then moved down to my balls then my dick where I came after a few minutes. I miss the little guy

Tener la vulva de mi perrita preferida en toda mi boca, yo tumbado boca arriba y ella lamiéndome mis partes. Un 69 perfecto. Ella se masturbó largo unas 3 veces en mi lengua. Se movía muchísimo, como si fuera un macho montando mi boca. Notaba que le encantaba. Fue una mañana inolvidable.

It's a tie for me
- When my dog knotted me and didn't hurt at all(I learned to prepare myself properly). Tbh just thinking about it gets me horny.
- When my dog mounted my female friend and went all the way in, just watching that irl is a whole another experience

Tener la vulva de mi perrita preferida en toda mi boca, yo tumbado boca arriba y ella lamiéndome mis partes. Un 69 perfecto. Ella se masturbó largo unas 3 veces en mi lengua. Se movía muchísimo, como si fuera un macho montando mi boca. Notaba que le encantaba. Fue una mañana inolvidable.
Google translate :
Having my favorite dog's vulva all over my mouth, me lying on my back and her licking my parts. A perfect 69. She long masturbated about 3 times on my tongue. She was moving around a lot, like she was a male riding my mouth. She could tell that she loved it. It was an unforgettable morning

It was a Saturday afternoon. I was working on my laptop at the breakfast room table. My wife was cleaning and doing her weekend chores. She was straightening up the remotes and magazines on the coffee table when our boy planted his nose right into her crotch from behind. Without hesitation, without a word being said; she shed her shorts and assumed the position on the livingroom floor.

I smiled, chuckled to myself and was proud of the submissive k9 slut my wife had grown into. It was a beautiful thing to witness; so natural and organic.

When I first hit puberty, my hormones were flowing like crazy, and my friends pitbull tried to mount me and started humping me. That was the day I knew I liked dogs :)

It was a Saturday afternoon. I was working on my laptop at the breakfast room table. My wife was cleaning and doing her weekend chores. She was straightening up the remotes and magazines on the coffee table when our boy planted his nose right into her crotch from behind. Without hesitation, without a word being said; she shed her shorts and assumed the position on the livingroom floor.

I smiled, chuckled to myself and was proud of the submissive k9 slut my wife had grown into. It was a beautiful thing to witness; so natural and organic.
The "Long" part means she came 3 times

Recently, I introduced my spouse to videos of dogs licking women. He was glued to the videos and hard as a rock. Occassionally I would pull up like videos. We were on the couch pants off, fooling around, and one of our 3 dogs got curious with his nose and tongue. Hubby said, don't stop him, let me watch. So I did. The next time that happened, I aimed hubby's hard cock towards the dogs and the came up to investigate. Hubby said...I don't know..... and then they started licking his cock, balls and inside thighs. He was overwhelmed with the wonderful feelings.

My third time was with a female dog I met through "unusual circumstances" and wound up having a pseudo-relationship with. It started with kissing and making out with her, then she started licking my sissy-cock, then I would just barely finger her pussy while she cuddled up next to me on the bed. Finally I started putting the head of my little member against the opening of her pussy while I masturbated, after which she would lick the cum from her pussy and my little cocklet. That was super hot, but we didn't do it that often. She wasn't a small dog by any standards, but I was still worried about hurting her so I never fully penetrated her and I only ever used 1 finger inside her, and only up to the first knuckle.

We don't fool around as much anymore since she's not a constant part of my life like she used to be, but I still see her from time to time, and when I do I always make sure steal kisses from her when no one is around! ;)
This is soooooooo hot. I can picture it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably the time I brought home two girls from uni I met and found wanted to try zoo things.

We ended up going wild on the farm and one of them even tried a 0ig after a few days of dogs.

Was just one of the better weekends I experienced as a zoo 😂

Was like my 4th or 5th time. I really let go. I'd come to terms with my decisions to have sex with my dog and accepted it myself and knew it was gonna be "a thing" in my life and the next time I did it, I just gave in and let it all go. My body moved with his, I verbalized...I just let it all go.
i absolutely love hearing this

My best moment was when i discover zoo lifestyle exist as teenager. I think that nothing can beat this thrill from understanding that there is whole community which have same interest in animals. Gold early years on Beastforum even in my country.

A particular time with my dog stands out in my mind. We were doing it doggy style and I kept getting her off. She would arch her back, pin her ears, and then pull off and spin around growling and barking. Then she'd come back for more. I kept edging in her, but would cum a little bit each time. I don't remember how many times she got off, but I sort of came in her a little, edging, three or four times before finally finishing. Which promptly caused her to run and bark and growl and spin again. She had gotten so wet.

I have a video of that session that I watch fairly regularly. And no, I will not be sharing it, so don't ask.

Honestly, I've had plenty of fantastic experiences myself, but my favorite has to be when my wife was pregnant and EXTREMELY horny and she let our gsd eat her out while I watched. It was hot as fuck.

Back