What is you ideal partner???

I would say a financially independent German Shepard with a nice house and a reliable car. A view of the ocean would be nice.
Reply?? No Shepard, a pup Presa, female. In south Tampa, Google.. Bayshore beautiful... financial independent?? Lmfao. House yes I have one. Bills I have don t have any. Car I have one reliable lmfao . She's old I just took her 1200 miles to get my new pup. And...... going to quit there.... I wouldlike a new friend, lover .. but have a new pup. I degriss.

I've always been attracted to older men. More that I'm older I'm starting to see myself being attracted to younger men.

Older women have been my choice for a while too but some younger women have been getting my attention as well lol.

My hubby fits my type of husky dad bod type men. The kind that I've been fucking since I was a teenager... the kind that I shouldn't have been fucking as a teenager.
😯

In terms of human I pretty much have mine. We've been together over 20 years and are as sex obsessed with and in love with each other as we've ever been. I accept I'll probably never see her with a dog cock knotted deep in her but she is supportive of this side of me and I support any of her kinks/desires.

In terms of animal I'll soon be getting a bitch and I very much hope she's as slutty as the bitches I was around when younger and living at home. They seemingly couldn't get enough cock and its been such a long time since I've indulged in this lifestyle so I have a lot of repressed cock to give!

Me and my wife with two Irish Wolfhounds. She can allow them to fuck her whenever she feels the urge and I am not at home. We have a big property, so this could be anywhere. When I am at home I will watch them both finish fucking her and filling her with their doggo cum before I reclaim her as the Alfa male of the household.
We’d also have pigs, horses, cows and sheep but I am not into them.

What is your ideal human and/or beast partner???
(This includes realistic and fanciful.)
A zoo woman who has a sex drive to match my own, abhors cruelty, would be into multiple k9 partners plus myself in one session, shares my disappointment with Freddy got fingered, and doesn't mind piano music.

Well ideally, I would be a straight cis guy with a straight cis girl that way I could live a normal life minimizing risk and judgment. However what I’d actually want, is a blue merel Australian Shepherd with a full tail. I would want multiple dogs though, at least three or more. Probably also a Siberian Husky, anything from diluted black to silver, with blue eyes. Maybe a Samoyed and/or a Dalmatian. All intact males. I wouldn’t want them for sex though so I wouldn’t really care about their libido or dick/knot size, just as long as it’s not too big for me 😅, I would still offer myself whenever they wanted though. There’s a few other breeds that I’m interested in but have never actually met and don’t know enough about them to know if I would actually want one. I’d also love to be able to take in any boys in need, preferably but not necessarily intact. I wouldn’t mind having a female in heat around just to rile up all the boys and make them a little more frisky lol, that is assuming I can prevent any accidental pregnancies and hoping that I can handle the boys needs. Maybe a neighbor could have the intact female(s) I think it would be easier for me to prevent escapes than pregnancies lol. No people, just let me live alone, with a large fenced in yard, with my dogs, and be able to travel with them as well. Although I would be willing to live with a person ok with me being zoo, solely for financial help. Feel free to spoil the dogs, or even me, but don’t you dare touch me or my dogs in a sexual way. I wouldn’t want to live with someone not ok with it for the fear of getting caught, but I also never see myself offering that information so I’m not sure how I would achieve that. I don’t think I would ever fully trust someone with the information that I let dogs fuck me without also seeing proof that they are an active zoo. But I would never trust an active zoo to be alone with my animals. So that’s contradictory and means I wouldn’t trust living in the same house with another person regardless of their stance, might as well live alone with my dogs. Maybe a rich neighbor that loves to spend money on and spoil my dogs lol. That way I get the financial help without ever having to worry about them finding out about me or, if they’re zoo, them being alone with my animals.

Well wouldnt say partner.....but i would prefer to live in a house with a group of friends openmimded and free sexually that we can have adventures all together. It would be hot if they could be minotaurs or humanoi horses or werewolfs
Such a nice answer !

Human partner (both sexes) - Honest just someone who can handle my sex drive lol

Now, monster wise? Venom. I'm sorry. I want Venom.

It changes for me over time.
(At any point it is obviously my own dog.)
But if I could have anything I would go for a multiplayer relationship with these:
8e2006a5f4fc018f647148d85c3f0fab.jpg9bc2c121c517b32fc7e3131ef2fbaf33.jpg17.png429da91b2eb52c8452467a458de6f1f6.jpgunnamed.jpgVelociraptor-with-feathers.jpg
And this list is probably going to grow over my life until I could fill a small village with every animal or character I would want to love or at least have sex with. :D

Hum doesn't really matter as long as they are loving, kind, compassionate, caring, warm, cuddly, playful, willing to be naughty when the time is right, share my hopes, dreams, desires, etc.. etc.. I have no real preferences I love all things and am willing to accept anything and anyone who will accept me.Age? Who cares! Looks Not important! Body shape, yay uniqueness! Wang size, so ya got micro peen no biggy! Vag, so it looks kind wierd oh well. I would make them the center of attention and try my best to make them as happy and loved as possible. My heart has room for everything that wishes to be my friend and companion. I am eclectic in my desires and interests. Does it have a heartbeat, alrighty then. Hell even a sexy wooden fence post might appeal to me under the right circumstances!

What is your ideal human and/or beast partner???
(This includes realistic and fanciful.)
I’m hoping to find a women with an experienced dog to help me for my first time. I’d love to find someone to be the first time I fuck another woman and the first time I fuck a dog

Back