What is you ideal partner???

Well wouldnt say partner.....but i would prefer to live in a house with a group of friends openmimded and free sexually that we can have adventures all together. It would be hot if they could be minotaurs or humanoi horses or werewolfs
I like this idea and move to add it to my answer as well lol. It'd be amazing to live in a house where you could walk in on someone and they wouldn't miss a beat and just keep getting it on. One of my biggest fetishes is to walk in on a girl getting mounted and she doesn't care that you're there. Just keeps going allowing you to enjoy the show.

I like this idea and move to add it to my answer as well lol. It'd be amazing to live in a house where you could walk in on someone and they wouldn't miss a beat and just keep getting it on. One of my biggest fetishes is to walk in on a girl getting mounted and she doesn't care that you're there. Just keeps going allowing you to enjoy the show.
Exactly or you can talk while he/she doing it or make jokes and have a nice enviroment in the house in general

I want a sexy bigger girl and a large male dog that has his way with both of us. Seeing how long I could last as she sucks me off while the dog knots her pussy. Would be hot to get her to tease him, but I bury my cock in her before he can. But I would offer him my ass. Would be so hot to cum deep in a wet pussy as my boy fills me up at the same time. God so hot, hopefully my big sexy girl is out there somewhere

I've always been attracted to older men. More that I'm older I'm starting to see myself being attracted to younger men.

Older women have been my choice for a while too but some younger women have been getting my attention as well lol.

My hubby fits my type of husky dad bod type men. The kind that I've been fucking since I was a teenager... the kind that I shouldn't have been fucking as a teenager.

I like women that need help. Maybe they need me to hold their lips wide, keep her ass open or make out while she's knotted. I enjoy casual, quick sex and deep meaningful conversations. Usually artists or scientists.

With men, I enjoy guys really hungry for dog dick. Usually artists or scientists.

I'm only attracted to people with dogs that feed their dogs cum or workshop dog dick. I'm not attracted to people into fucking female dogs.

The holy trinity.
1. Petite, fun loving young lady.
2. Husky or Czech Shepherd female.
3. Mini mare.
That is my dream team... but #1 is looking less and less likely to happen.

For me it would be another female who is open minded and into zoo and other fetishes like myself. Basically someone I could share my current life with, since talking about such things are quite off limits in most places other than here
Dm your kinks, I have hypersexuality

Going to jump in this one. It's seems most are explaining what they want. Putting this out there, it is possible, Had the perfect partner for years. So yall keep looking, it really does happen.

Someone extremely open minded and has no limit for taboo or otherwise. Literally willing to try anything once regardless of what it is. Someone loyal to the end.

But if you're talking physically I'm into buxom gals that are feisty as fuck and always rearing to go.
So you have no limits? I can't DM yet but really interested in what you are willing g to do??. Are you strictly M/F OR .....

Well wouldnt say partner.....but i would prefer to live in a house with a group of friends openmimded and free sexually that we can have adventures all together. It would be hot if they could be minotaurs or humanoi horses or werewolfs
What a lovely and wonderful vision. So many fun ways that could go ...

Attachments

• Ourhouse.jpg
    Ourhouse.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Ourhouse2.jpg
    Ourhouse2.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 32
  • Ourhouse3.jpg
    Ourhouse3.jpg
    949.9 KB · Views: 30
Someone extremely open minded and has no limit for taboo or otherwise. Literally willing to try anything once regardless of what it is. Someone loyal to the end.

But if you're talking physically I'm into buxom gals that are feisty as fuck and always rearing to go.
No limits with just female?? Or with male as well

Back