What is the youngest dog age you can start to "play" with your dog?

"Play" in terms of "sexual advances"?

Bones are hardening until around 14 to 24+ months, but adult body shape is (nearly) reached at around 12 to 18 months.
First heat can occur between ~5th to ~10th month. But first heat is something the dogs should be able to experience for themself, as it is a massive influence in terms of their hormones and body changes.

That's not recommended by anyone who actually cares about the dog and not just the own sexual interests of the human.

As such second heat is a good starter. Or 12 month+, if there is a clearly given interest on the dog's side without being in heat.

Edit: Ah, you didn't state the sex - my mistake. But for male dogs it's comparable. I wouldn't suggest it below 12 months of age, even this is quite young. 🤷‍♂️

The dog's well-being is the utmost important factor and as dogs are able to show clear signs, don't enforce anything and respect it if there's not (yet) interest given.

I waited 2 yrs & she was sooo accommodating, but did it in stages. 1yr her vagina with my spit, massaged it, then closer to 2yrs old, started lubing my finger and started sticking my finger in her gently, Then when she was 3, she took it Real good

For male dogs, wait for the dog to start showing signs of being interested sexually in female dogs.
It depends on size:

el mio me jode duro a mi desde los 1 año y 7 meces me ensarto mientras jugabamos a montar, esta ves me ensarto reduroo y se puso retieso dentro mio, desde ese dia ahi lo dejo montarme cuando la tiene dura

Back