What Is The Largest Breed You Have Ever Been With?

I used to play with an intact quarter horse on our farm. For dogs it was probably a friend's Akita.

Biggest dogs I've had sex with were (guessing here) Malamute - Rottweiler mixes, brothers from the same litter. Not both at the same time, though. That would have been a bit much and likely asking for a fight.

They were quite large, well over 100 lbs. / 45 kilos. And HUNG! I sucked them, I'm not a big fan of getting mounted from behind. It's happened, but with small to medium dogs.

Those boys were both sweethearts, not rough at all. When we were done, they wanted pets and cuddles.

Dogwise: Alaskan Malamut - Eurasian Wolf mix.
Horsewise: A dirty (In the eyes of the revolting pure-breeders anyway) Norweigan Fjord Horse.

Both big boys, but my doggo is becoming an old boy, so he's not as active as he once was. I don't mind though, he's still my angel pupper. And if he starts jumping up to lick my face he can still knock me on my ass in a heartbeat. The horse on the other hand... Hella cheeky.

Last edited:
I was recently with a Mastiff-mix. I've only had a few, nonsexual encounters with Mastiffs previously, and I'm not sure if this boy was slightly smaller or not than a purebred, but he certainly was considerably bigger than all of my previous lovers to date.

Adult male Newfie..If I gripped his knot, then his tip was almost the length of my forearm.. Gentle guy who was in way before he swelled up. Honestly taken fingers that hurt worse. Was 40 mins of being on my knees, but with a big, shaggy, drooling breast on your back that on all fours while he's covering you.. worth IT!

Adult male Newfie..If I gripped his knot, then his tip was almost the length of my forearm.. Gentle guy who was in way before he swelled up. Honestly taken fingers that hurt worse. Was 40 mins of being on my knees, but with a big, shaggy, drooling breast on your back that on all fours while he's covering you.. worth IT!
Have any pics of that?

Back