What is the best thing about having sex with a doggie?

For me it would be that moment right after he enters me, when he pauses just long enough to tighten down his grip on my hips and thrusts forward and as deep as he can. Take's my breath away every time. I also love knowing that he is getting harder and growing bigger and cumming because of me. Knowing that I am the reason he is getting off and having great pleasure really turns me on.
couldn't have said it better myself 👌

the thought of an animal using my body like that is the best thing!

Is there "the best" thing about it tho? It just is all nice, from start to the end :D Their magnificent body, their look as they make their moves on you, their smell, their fluffy amazing fur, it just makes one's knees bend. And no matter which way you take them, it all is beautiful. The knot is of course great, the feeling of being truly and literarly connected, feeling one another, being his, feeling him pulsate inside, yeah, it's just great. Oral action is also nice, both ways, their tongue is super skillful and feels great, and the taste of them is appealing as well.

Beyond getting my hole abso-fucking-lutely wrecked, to the point where I'm unable to walk normal for a good day or two, dog cum is amazing, and there's lots of it. Giving blowjobs is the best thing, and seeing your partners reaction panting away is what really makes me content.

The casual and naturalness of it. No acts or muddled conversation to wade through. It's clear, honest to the point and mutually respectful.

Well For me it’s a lot of things really but just the feeling a big heavy hairy animal on me then feeling a warm wet penis sliding into my vagina makes me feel vulnerable and slutty! My favorite thing in the world is allowing my dogs to use my vagina to ejaculate into. It’s only fair since we don’t have female dogs here for them… Since they have a penis and I have a vagina it’s the least I can do is to let them use my body so they aren’t deprived of something so natural as sexual release! Women like sex just as much as men do and yes sometimes we just wanna be fucked! A dog doesn’t care about how you feel about sex when he’s ready to do it, he just wants to mount you, penetrate you and fuck his bitch and cum in her! It’s a very erotic feeling to be submissive to a horny dog! That Feeling of a warm and slippery penis inside me and knowing he is continually shooting his doggie sperm in me gets me dizzy! Knowing I’m being filled with a lot of dog semen but not having to worry about getting pregnant is very freeing and erotic. Guys don’t ejaculate until they reach orgasm so feeling your vagina get lubricated and slippery the entire time he’s fucking you is a completely different experience and in my opinion a much better one than sex with a man! Don’t get me wrong the advantage with men is they last much longer and can control their orgasms so you can fuck for a long time and he can bring you to orgasm before he cums but a dog is in it for himself and you have to accept it and enjoy the aspect of pleasuring your dog while you get to enjoy feeling his penis inside of you even if it’s only for a few minutes. But what an amazing few minutes!!!

Also feeling his cum run out of me and down my legs is so Hot! I usually try to keep it all inside of me after he releases me. I roll over on my back and start masturbating with his sperm when I let it gush out and then he licks me and I start getting off! Oh and his huge strong tongue!!!! So much to consider! I mean whats there not to like about being fucked by a dog? Lol!

My favorite position used to be doggy style because it made me feel submissive and not in control… I like how I felt being used by a horny dog when he held me down with his paws wrapped around my waist and I can feel him tightening his grip around my hips and sometimes his claws would push against my inner thigh and I felt like I couldn’t get away even if I wanted to!

I just love feeling his penis growing inside of me while he is thrusting really fast and then feeling him swell up tying us together so now I really can’t get away because we are locked together and his penis is stuck in me and I feel like I’m being held captive and there’s nothing I can do at that point.

But now I love laying back on the couch with my feet on the floor in missionary and getting him to jump up on me and I’ve got all this hairy animal on top of me and I spread my legs and make my pussy vulnerable and My vagina is available to him and as he’s humping I can feel his wet penis sliding and poking around my legs looking for my opening and there’s this erotic anticipation knowing that his penis is eventually going to find where it needs to be and when he does he pushes it in and it starts growing really big while he starts humping really fast and it feels so dammed good feeling his penis stretching my vagina wider and deeper with every thrust. While his penis is all the way inside of me and his knot starts growing and expanding inside of me that’s when I usually start building up a climax and I get ready to orgasm. I focus on his furry sheath pushing against the outside of my vagina! Now that usually throws me over the edge and I cum really hard! I’m not sure why that is but I think just the fact that there is a strange contrast of my bare wet hairless pussy feeling a hairy fuzzy dog sheath probing and pushing up against my pussy with his penis deep inside of me is just so animalistic and so unique! I guess it makes me realize I’m not having sex with a man because it just feels different! the penis is just as big but I’ve got this fuzzy hairy knob pushing against my vagina as he’s thrusting and he’s panting in my ear and My bare skin and my tits are feeling the sensation of fur while im being bounced around by a humping dog! My boobs are flopping around and all I feel is doggie hair rubbing on my nipples and belly and it is erotic as fuck! I’m naked and being controlled and used by a hairy dog it! I love feeling that way! It’s like being high or drunk! Lol! I love that I can be a girlfriend for my doggies and make them feel good and they have a vagina to release their sperm into. My husband loves that I do that for them and loves that I fuck our dogs for him to see! And then he enjoys entering me and feeling doggie semen in my vagina and then he fucks me fast and hard just like the dogs do and I end up with both human and dog sperm inside of me! That is erotic and I recommend it to any woman. You really haven’t had great sex until you’ve been taken by a dog. There is a reason why bestiality has been a sexual practice for so long and is more popular now than ever. Come on ladies just take a look around at all the different women that have posted videos! If you’re sitting on the fence let me give you the courage and confidence to be open minded and just relax and have fun and enjoy the experience you won’t regret it! Okay well now I’m all worked up! Lol! I’m stripping and going to let my dogs in to see what they intend to do with me! :p

Well For me it’s a lot of things really but just the feeling a big heavy hairy animal on me then feeling a warm wet penis sliding into my vagina makes me feel vulnerable and slutty! My favorite thing in the world is allowing my dogs to use my vagina to ejaculate into. It’s only fair since we don’t have female dogs here for them… Since they have a penis and I have a vagina it’s the least I can do is to let them use my body so they aren’t deprived of something so natural as sexual release! Women like sex just as much as men do and yes sometimes we just wanna be fucked! A dog doesn’t care about how you feel about sex when he’s ready to do it, he just wants to mount you, penetrate you and fuck his bitch and cum in her! It’s a very erotic feeling to be submissive to a horny dog! That Feeling of a warm and slippery penis inside me and knowing he is continually shooting his doggie sperm in me gets me dizzy! Knowing I’m being filled with a lot of dog semen but not having to worry about getting pregnant is very freeing and erotic. Guys don’t ejaculate until they reach orgasm so feeling your vagina get lubricated and slippery the entire time he’s fucking you is a completely different experience and in my opinion a much better one than sex with a man! Don’t get me wrong the advantage with men is they last much longer and can control their orgasms so you can fuck for a long time and he can bring you to orgasm before he cums but a dog is in it for himself and you have to accept it and enjoy the aspect of pleasuring your dog while you get to enjoy feeling his penis inside of you even if it’s only for a few minutes. But what an amazing few minutes!!!

Also feeling his cum run out of me and down my legs is so Hot! I usually try to keep it all inside of me after he releases me. I roll over on my back and start masturbating with his sperm when I let it gush out and then he licks me and I start getting off! Oh and his huge strong tongue!!!! So much to consider! I mean whats there not to like about being fucked by a dog? Lol!

My favorite position used to be doggy style because it made me feel submissive and not in control… I like how I felt being used by a horny dog when he held me down with his paws wrapped around my waist and I can feel him tightening his grip around my hips and sometimes his claws would push against my inner thigh and I felt like I couldn’t get away even if I wanted to!

I just love feeling his penis growing inside of me while he is thrusting really fast and then feeling him swell up tying us together so now I really can’t get away because we are locked together and his penis is stuck in me and I feel like I’m being held captive and there’s nothing I can do at that point.

But now I love laying back on the couch with my feet on the floor in missionary and getting him to jump up on me and I’ve got all this hairy animal on top of me and I spread my legs and make my pussy vulnerable and My vagina is available to him and as he’s humping I can feel his wet penis sliding and poking around my legs looking for my opening and there’s this erotic anticipation knowing that his penis is eventually going to find where it needs to be and when he does he pushes it in and it starts growing really big while he starts humping really fast and it feels so dammed good feeling his penis stretching my vagina wider and deeper with every thrust. While his penis is all the way inside of me and his knot starts growing and expanding inside of me that’s when I usually start building up a climax and I get ready to orgasm. I focus on his furry sheath pushing against the outside of my vagina! Now that usually throws me over the edge and I cum really hard! I’m not sure why that is but I think just the fact that there is a strange contrast of my bare wet hairless pussy feeling a hairy fuzzy dog sheath probing and pushing up against my pussy with his penis deep inside of me is just so animalistic and so unique! I guess it makes me realize I’m not having sex with a man because it just feels different! the penis is just as big but I’ve got this fuzzy hairy knob pushing against my vagina as he’s thrusting and he’s panting in my ear and My bare skin and my tits are feeling the sensation of fur while im being bounced around by a humping dog! My boobs are flopping around and all I feel is doggie hair rubbing on my nipples and belly and it is erotic as fuck! I’m naked and being controlled and used by a hairy dog it! I love feeling that way! It’s like being high or drunk! Lol! I love that I can be a girlfriend for my doggies and make them feel good and they have a vagina to release their sperm into. My husband loves that I do that for them and loves that I fuck our dogs for him to see! And then he enjoys entering me and feeling doggie semen in my vagina and then he fucks me fast and hard just like the dogs do and I end up with both human and dog sperm inside of me! That is erotic and I recommend it to any woman. You really haven’t had great sex until you’ve been taken by a dog. There is a reason why bestiality has been a sexual practice for so long and is more popular now than ever. Come on ladies just take a look around at all the different women that have posted videos! If you’re sitting on the fence let me give you the courage and confidence to be open minded and just relax and have fun and enjoy the experience you won’t regret it! Okay well now I’m all worked up! Lol! I’m stripping and going to let my dogs in to see what they intend to do with me! :p
..very informed and very er, hotly written, thank you... you would like to let a dog run take you again immediately..:giggle:

I've only been fucked by one dog but it was a couple different things. First and foremost, the feel of his knot swelling and knowing he was pumping me full of his cum. The first time he knotted me I was in ecstasy and couldn't believe it (he was a smaller dog and I thought he couldn't fully reach). In a very close second place, I would say the whole experience feels very animalistic... very raw and pure (I don't know if thats the best way to describe it.) The lack of control after he grabs my hips. The weight of him on top of me. The thrusting and feeling of him right before he enters me. Knowing that I'm giving myself to him to use as his fuck thing. Even if I changed my mind, his grip was strong and once knotted I was stuck but I loved every second of it.

Nowadays, anytime I fantasize about getting mounted by any animal its more of the second part. Letting an animal have their way with me for their own pleasure is hands down one of my strongest sexual drives.

For me m/md in part is being dominated by my dog, his eagerness to have sex, and that he makes me cum without touching myself.

I've only been fucked by one dog but it was a couple different things. First and foremost, the feel of his knot swelling and knowing he was pumping me full of his cum. The first time he knotted me I was in ecstasy and couldn't believe it (he was a smaller dog and I thought he couldn't fully reach). In a very close second place, I would say the whole experience feels very animalistic... very raw and pure (I don't know if thats the best way to describe it.) The lack of control after he grabs my hips. The weight of him on top of me. The thrusting and feeling of him right before he enters me. Knowing that I'm giving myself to him to use as his fuck thing. Even if I changed my mind, his grip was strong and once knotted I was stuck but I loved every second of it.

Nowadays, anytime I fantasize about getting mounted by any animal its more of the second part. Letting an animal have their way with me for their own pleasure is hands down one of my strongest sexual drives.
This explanation right here made me incredibly horny, hah. You explained exactly how I felt every time I was mounted & bred by a dog. *Especially* the pumping full and the grip of his claws.

Back