What is the best thing about having sex with a doggie?

From my inexperienced perspective, I've always enjoyed the idea, videos, and conversations with women and their descriptions. Their responses varied from being taken, the speed, to the warmth of being filled when knotted. But stumbled on a video once of a guy being mounted. I wasn't really interested being straight and hoped to watch a woman when I downloaded it, but did see how big he grew inside the guy, from going in, to his size pulling out. Liking anal play myself, I suddenly found myself turned on by the idea of that having grown in me. So I imagine right now that between this and feeling his filling cum warmth, this would be my turn on. And a woman watching me turned on as I am watching her. That turn on would probably be get me to the point of experiencing the other quicker knowing she wanted me to experience what she does too. :)

Well my dog is a she, but, I'd say the three best things are 1) The deep bond I have with my doggy girl. Sex is a sign of love, trust, and also lust. 2) It's sex between two willing individuals. It's sexual mutual pleasure between man and dog. We both win! 3) The fact that I can cum inside of her and not worry about getting her pregnant.

I think it's his grip of the beast. It excites the fact that you feel like a bitch in the hands of a male. He's an alpha male.
Agree 100% with this. But also... once he's fucked me... he'll still be my best friend and want to be around me and do everything with me. Unlike men I've been with that once they get their dick wet... they ignore you and act like you're not important to them. With Max, he still adores me and wants to be around me all the time.

Agree 100% with this. But also... once he's fucked me... he'll still be my best friend and want to be around me and do everything with me. Unlike men I've been with that once they get their dick wet... they ignore you and act like you're not important to them. With Max, he still adores me and wants to be around me all the time.
Exactly it isn't one pump and done they would stay around you for the social interaction and the bonding.

I know that struggle, and sometimes people aren't just... nice, well, that said

I'm Genuinely so sorry that thats happened to you =/ sounds like those guys seriously missed out !

For me it would be that moment right after he enters me, when he pauses just long enough to tighten down his grip on my hips and thrusts forward and as deep as he can. Take's my breath away every time. I also love knowing that he is getting harder and growing bigger and cumming because of me. Knowing that I am the reason he is getting off and having great pleasure really turns me on.

Back