What dog breed has the sexiest cock? Shape, size, knot, non-stop cumming....

Best looking dick I've seen, for sure belongs to a Great Dane mixed , but I would like a Beauceron cock, I have never seen a pic or video about this breed

Great dane has a legendary cock, I could many times check it. And I had a Broholmer with a fair long tool and huge knot. I've seen more doggy dicks, but these were my absolute favourites

Anything bigger than a Lab usually have great cocks in my experience (and Labs and Goldens are for some reason almost always huge). Any short haired breed I’d prefer for sucking, and I’d prefer him to be big and strong so he could get deep inside. I’m gonna go with a Rottweiler.

Anything bigger than a Lab usually have great cocks in my experience (and Labs and Goldens are for some reason almost always huge). Any short haired breed I’d prefer for sucking, and I’d prefer him to be big and strong so he could get deep inside. I’m gonna go with a Rottweiler.
Yes, labs, dobbies, goldens, shephs and other large breeds, have usually big cocks. Then you met a great dane, different type of mastiffs and rotties, and they are really huge. Aesthetically choosing, I'd say Great dane, stunning throbbing cocks with mouthwatering knots, and Rottweilers, I don't know why but, like other users here they say, I checked out a pair of them and definitely have very fat and well shaped cocks, and some white-blue toned shafts that become them the best looking cocks for many of zoo lovers

Yes, labs, dobbies, goldens, shephs and other large breeds, have usually big cocks. Then you met a great dane, different type of mastiffs and rotties, and they are really huge. Aesthetically choosing, I'd say Great dane, stunning throbbing cocks with mouthwatering knots, and Rottweilers, I don't know why but, like other users here they say, I checked out a pair of them and definitely have very fat and well shaped cocks, and some white-blue toned shafts that become them the best looking cocks for many of zoo lovers
Oh yeah, a Dane’s cock just makes you lick your lips

Back