What dog breed has the sexiest cock? Shape, size, knot, non-stop cumming....

What dog breed has the sexiest cock? I think this almost gets asked every 3 days. I think a third of the threads here must almost consist of just people asking "What breed is/has best XXXX?"
I have seen dog penises of a lot of different breeds, they are all equally suckable and I bet everyone of you would suck any dog given the opportunity to do so.

i mean, they're all shaped similarly and size will vary even within a single breed (it's really not like danes being massive by default for example)... so, they all are? it's also kinda shallow thing to ask anyway

more over, do we really need one of this kind of thread every week or so?

It's fun to read all time the same users working as the forum guards/leaders, while they saying other persons what can or not asking into there, how we shoud use or not the threads. For me, easy to solve: If you find a question, you're free and may decide not to answer. What's the matter?....That's a forum for freedom, then live and let live

Obviously, there are differences between dogs inside a same breed, but there similar skills, shapes and sizes to gather them and put on distance of the rest. Anyway, I feel my favs are GSDs and LABs, well-endowed and really nice lovely dogs

It's fun to read all time the same users working as the forum guards/leaders, while they saying other persons what can or not asking into there, how we shoud use or not the threads. For me, easy to solve: If you find a question, you're free and may decide not to answer. What's the matter?....That's a forum for freedom, then live and let live
it's not about pretending to be some guard/leader, but not wanting 278 duplicate threads ("don't make duplicate threads" FYI is a general rule on pretty much every forum, so take your "that's a forum for freedom" and shove it somewhere). you'll understand when you're here for more than a single day....

Woooow, that's what I call "respectful" and " smart" education: "don't make duplicate threads" FYI is a general rule on pretty much every forum, so take your "that's a forum for freedom" and shove it somewhere".....No words needed, no need to argue. I can't find that rule that makes you "tired" every day here, but I found this one:
Respectful to others: Everyone has different opinions - We ask that everyone be respectful to others on this forum. If you disagree with someone, state your contrasting opinion using clear and concise points. Arguing is not tolerated on this board. Insulting members is not tolerated. *There is certain areas of this forum that is more open in terms of freedom of speech. BUT, do however use common sense when in these areas. Do know that using any forms of threats towards a person will receive a ban by a pre-determined amount of days set forth by staff.
Please keep topics ON TOPIC. No matter the thread a person is viewing. Please ensure posts are to remain on topic, and do not derail to cause flame wars, or to simply name call.

Well-trained users by bestiality field, whose long experience has been hardly achieved, will be agree : differences between breeds exist, it's true. Said that, Danes have probably biggest cocks overall. GSDs and Rottweilers, longer penises rather than thicker, but at same time their knots and dicks smell better than other ones ( for instance, Danes and Labs ). On the other hand, Dobermans have amazing low hangers balls. Finally, I love read many experiences and similar questions , that's a funny stuff If we all the whole day talk about our K9 lovers, repeat or not the thread....Sorry, english is not my mother tongue as soon as you can read my posts

Last edited:
Well-trained users by bestiality field, whose long experience has been hardly achieved, will be agree : differences between breeds exist, it's true. Said that, Danes have probably biggest cocks overall. GSDs and Rottweilers, longer penises rather than thicker, but at same time their knots and dicks smell better than other ones ( for instance, Danes and Labs ). On the other hand, Dobermans have amazing low hangers balls. Finally, I love read many experiences and similar questions , that's a funny stuff If we all the whole day talk about our K9 lovers, repeat or not the thread....Sorry, english is not my mother tongue as soon as you can read my posts
i firmly believe "danes have the biggest cocks" is the greatest myth of the zoo world, probably thanks to Hector. i can agree on GSDs tho. i've been with 2 (3 if you count leonberger/gsd mix as a gsd) and all were fairly long and not that thick. kinda "the right size" to me tbh. not tiny, not crazy-big. size is not everything anyway. rotts i sadly saw only on vids, all seemed more on the thick side of things rather than long.

Woooow, that's what I call "respectful" and " smart" education: "don't make duplicate threads" FYI is a general rule on pretty much every forum, so take your "that's a forum for freedom" and shove it somewhere".....No words needed, no need to argue. I can't find that rule that makes you "tired" every day here, but I found this one:
Respectful to others: Everyone has different opinions - We ask that everyone be respectful to others on this forum. If you disagree with someone, state your contrasting opinion using clear and concise points. Arguing is not tolerated on this board. Insulting members is not tolerated. *There is certain areas of this forum that is more open in terms of freedom of speech. BUT, do however use common sense when in these areas. Do know that using any forms of threats towards a person will receive a ban by a pre-determined amount of days set forth by staff.
Please keep topics ON TOPIC. No matter the thread a person is viewing. Please ensure posts are to remain on topic, and do not derail to cause flame wars, or to simply name call.
you did notice the "reply" button, didn't you? you don't have to copy paste stuff you want to reply to with it.... and the user you're replying to even gets notified of such a reply being given!
feel free to quote any part of my reply that's disrespectful, insulting and/or threatening. otherwise, what's the point of what you just did? calling out crap is just that... no need to get all sad and offended over it.
i also find it kinda amusing how you went straight off topic with your "gotta stay on topic" thing

i firmly believe "danes have the biggest cocks" is the greatest myth of the zoo world, probably thanks to Hector. i can agree on GSDs tho. i've been with 2 (3 if you count leonberger/gsd mix as a gsd) and all were fairly long and not that thick. kinda "the right size" to me tbh. not tiny, not crazy-big. size is not everything anyway. rotts i sadly saw only on vids, all seemed more on the thick side of things rather than long.
Hey, mate. Truly I don't think " danes have the biggest cocks" be a myth at all. From my experience, they have impressive cocks, really thick red weapons I saw, and I've also asked several times other zoo addicts, so I think ( it could be shorter danes than others, of course ) it would be easily true. Regarding GSDs, many of us we're convinced that breed have the best looking cocks in zoo ( even one of the dogs ( 2 total ) was as big as a dane ), I noticed it. For me, points to understand: remarkable length, good enough girth, a lot of cum spurting from the tip the whole time, and finally perfect shaped and sized penis, moreover that beautifully sculpted knot on it...In addiction, I find them handsome sexy hot lovers. I've ever heard the same things about Labs, but I only was a short time with one and he wasn't very interested on sex. I thought Rotties were mostly thick, as u said, but I found two of this breed and I confirmed they were similar to shepherds, maybe appeared little different in colour and in the shape of their shafts, briefly that means also long/big even though their knots probably were slightly smaller than German Sheperds ones . Also dobbies have not tiny cocks, but definitely a little bit agressive to me. Thanks for sharing your thoughts

Back