What does it feel like to cum inside a mare pussy?

I've wondered this too since I've never experienced it, but I imagine it feels tight like fleshy walls clamped against your dick and that thrusting into such a thick pussy pounding against such a muscular body like a mares must be hot 😩

Anyone who has actually fucked a mare would know it is often very very difficult. The height for instance, you often have to be perched or standing on something which makes it awkward... Then you aren't very protected as nearly always your are either in a stable, barn or a field...then managing an animal as large as a mare is very difficult...
Now for how it feels, if you are horny and lucky... There isn't a big "ring" of any kind... Yes you can feel her vulva which is specifically shaped to prevent air and other stuff getting in... But they are usually loose and heavy... However they provide enough friction to make one cum... And it is more that feeling of fucking a mare while horny that makes me cum...
It does feel insanely hot, but the experience is very different from that of a bitch which can feel very snug on a large human penis
Well said, I could say the same thing about this from many years ago

Its not bad but as there sized to bigger then us the pony I had my chances with felt like it was a bit gappy at times and others not 🤔

Love the feeling when they are winking. Love tast when licking och fist
But actually a mini stallions as is the most intense experience I've ever had.

As with everyone and everything, your experience will vary from person to person, mare to mare, and moment to moment. But by and large mares are far warmer than your human partners, and can be looser or tighter depending.
But oh lord the sensations. The smell of hay and horse and sex. The taste of her on your lips. The wet lewd sounds of your intimacy. The feeling of her hair on your body. There's nothing like it

Agreed, some mares are, uh, not loose and sloppy. Some just want to get laid. I try to do the best I can to satisfy their wishes.

Anyone who's had sex with a mare, can they tell me what it feels like to make a mare cum and be inside while she does it? Is it the same as her winking?

Some mares are different than others but 2 of my favourites felt almost along the lines of anal with a human. A firm smooth "ring" from the outer lips providing constant pressure on your shaft as you thrust opening up deeper inside like a bag of dreams. Warm, wet, and everywhere. It always felt so good. After ejaculating in the mare I would always get an extra little thrill once she started winking my cum out. One of my favourite places to cum hehe.
From everything my friends told me from fucking his mare, this aint far off heh

I'm pretty new here, but i finally have a place where i can ask this question.

I always wanted to know, what does it feel like to fuck and cum inside of a mare pussy. I'm female but i always found males with mares arousing. Especially if that involves a guy cumming inside a mare pussy. Unfortunately it's pretty rare for me to find good vids of it.

If someone could describe their experience in detail that would be great!
I would be open to showing you or telling you how my mate experiences have gone :)

The girl that cums the most often for me will usually get wetter and with your hands on her hips you will feel her start to react to every stroke. I notice her pussy getting warmer and firmer, I’m having to bend my knees more because she is buckling her knees a bit as she starts to cum. I usually slow a little as she is cumming giving her slow deep strokes and I usually get a soft grunt or two. At that point she is super sensitive as she has just cum. If I cum at the same time she knows it and is looking to move away for a bit. If I haven’t and I start to fuck her very hard to finish she will stand until I cum, even if I’m riding her hard for ten more minutes before seeding her, then she moves away.
Just your description could make me cum honestly

Back