What does it feel like to cum inside a mare pussy?

Shinee

Lurker
I'm pretty new here, but i finally have a place where i can ask this question.

I always wanted to know, what does it feel like to fuck and cum inside of a mare pussy. I'm female but i always found males with mares arousing. Especially if that involves a guy cumming inside a mare pussy. Unfortunately it's pretty rare for me to find good vids of it.

If someone could describe their experience in detail that would be great!

Never had the pleasure, but I imagine really damn good. Especially a mini or a pony. I was just watching this guy dick a pony with this cute braided tail. Not the best mare fuck Ive seen but the mare herself was gorgeous.

Some mares are different than others but 2 of my favourites felt almost along the lines of anal with a human. A firm smooth "ring" from the outer lips providing constant pressure on your shaft as you thrust opening up deeper inside like a bag of dreams. Warm, wet, and everywhere. It always felt so good. After ejaculating in the mare I would always get an extra little thrill once she started winking my cum out. One of my favourite places to cum hehe.

Anyone who has actually fucked a mare would know it is often very very difficult. The height for instance, you often have to be perched or standing on something which makes it awkward... Then you aren't very protected as nearly always your are either in a stable, barn or a field...then managing an animal as large as a mare is very difficult...
Now for how it feels, if you are horny and lucky... There isn't a big "ring" of any kind... Yes you can feel her vulva which is specifically shaped to prevent air and other stuff getting in... But they are usually loose and heavy... However they provide enough friction to make one cum... And it is more that feeling of fucking a mare while horny that makes me cum...
It does feel insanely hot, but the experience is very different from that of a bitch which can feel very snug on a large human penis

Some mares are different than others but 2 of my favourites felt almost along the lines of anal with a human. A firm smooth "ring" from the outer lips providing constant pressure on your shaft as you thrust opening up deeper inside like a bag of dreams. Warm, wet, and everywhere. It always felt so good. After ejaculating in the mare I would always get an extra little thrill once she started winking my cum out. One of my favourite places to cum hehe.
Nice description! Is the feeling of exploring an ample pussy that makes it so good? My guess is that the wink massage combined with the big ring you mention give the proper stimulation to make you cum buckets as you go balls deep and back to feel on every centimeter of your meat the glory of such majestic creature that is a horse.

I love mares, I have had a few. My experiences have been more connecting with her. Horses are very emotional feeling animals.my experience with the mares I have loved know what is going on and are okay with having sex and if it is your horse you most likely have a mounting block which for me works.vagina is warmer than human and for me feels so incredibly awesome!

Anyone who has actually fucked a mare would know it is often very very difficult. The height for instance, you often have to be perched or standing on something which makes it awkward... Then you aren't very protected as nearly always your are either in a stable, barn or a field...then managing an animal as large as a mare is very difficult...
Now for how it feels, if you are horny and lucky... There isn't a big "ring" of any kind... Yes you can feel her vulva which is specifically shaped to prevent air and other stuff getting in... But they are usually loose and heavy... However they provide enough friction to make one cum... And it is more that feeling of fucking a mare while horny that makes me cum...
It does feel insanely hot, but the experience is very different from that of a bitch which can feel very snug on a large human penis
It feels just wonderful !!

Yep. Small pony’s and minimares are best. Less dangerous too

Attachments

• C5F74E60-C47B-42AA-AD97-49DDBAEFB967.jpeg
    C5F74E60-C47B-42AA-AD97-49DDBAEFB967.jpeg
    77.5 KB · Views: 172
I think it possible. Just because I'm a tiny little human doesn't mean I can't pleasure a mare. If she backs into me, lifts her tail and winks her desire - who am I to say no?

I still get butterflies in my stomach every time I look across the yard into the pasture when the mares are there. When they run around bucking and playing showing off it takes my breath away. So yeah I understand your deep attraction and I don’t know about you but I feel blessed to have that emotional and sexual attraction to them.
Yes sir. I could die there, and be happy. The sex is good. Very good. Extremely good. Fucking awesome. My best times are bare-back, bare-naked, no strings attached, just go.

It feels insanely good to rapidly fuck then empty your balls in a mare's pussy. It's warm mushy and can get rather tight if you get the mare aroused as well. It also makes you feel connected with the animal on a higher level as your penis pulses hard trying to impregnate the mare

Yeah I have a zoo friend who pointed out to me that I am technically the whore as I sleep around with several mares. Often more than one in the same night. Devine I agree, very sexy classy creatures who truly know how to treat a naked male.
I also fuck several mares in one night and cum inside everyone of them. Whenever I finish cumming I pull up my pants and let her juices soak into and dry on my cock. I fucking love mare pussy

Sounds absolutely lovely! Fucking a mare pussy is the ultimate goal of life <3

Back