What do you keep next to your bed?

Good point, I didn't consider that ammo changes could solve that problem. Puts me more at ease about it (ed. for spelling, DYAC)
They USED to call it "frangible ball", and it was designed for shooting galleries and trick shooters working in tents....even birdshot will put holes in fabric.... look around for suitable loads or load em yourself.

Last edited:
My own choice is an SAA, being way old school....but the round that will come up for new ownership first is a standard load under a shotcap full of number six. Half an ounce of that about face-high will "turneth away wrath" nicely for all but the hardest of cases but it won't mess up the neighbor's night...and...well, shucks.... are there four or five left? Feeling lucky, Chucky?
I keep all the usual nightstand junque in the drawers.

Being alone in 140cm bed has the advantage of having great storage space. Right now there is me, laptop, spare blanket and my evening skirt

Last edited by a moderator:
Changed rooms so now what I keep next to my bed has changed
Still keep my cell phone(s) there as well as a 45acp 12 gauge, cough drops, head vibraor, 2 computeres, heater Bluetooth speaker, fan remote and most important of all, my new light saber.

A bottle of water, my phone, a towel and my boy, unless he decides to sleep in my bed which he generally doesn’t do for some odd reason.

TUMS, cock rings, lube, vibrator, feather, back scratcher, my phone.
(reads what I just wrote.... I must be some kinda perv :unsure: )

A big fucking knife with my initials laser etched into it.
Its technically under my mattress, but the handle sticks out slightly so I can grab it quickly if I need to.
The way its positioned you cant see it unless you're next to my bed and crouching.

Back