What do you keep next to your bed?

A microfiber cloth (perfect for cleaning my glasses), my tablet, a phone charger, one of those flexible phone holders you wear around your neck, a pair of compression gloves, a compression knee sleeve, a book, some roasted peanuts, my TV and Blu-ray remotes, a wireless keyboard and mouse, my laptop, some icy hot, a pack of AA batteries, a pair of scissors, a flashlight, and an alarm clock.

Damn son, who would’ve thought that these zoos be packing so much heat? I too keep my AR, a pistol, rubbers, and lube next to the bed. Gotta be prepared for anything
It don't matter what you chose to love in life, you gotta be able to protect it. I tend to have a different handgun for different occasions. Around the farm I carry a stainless Rugar .357 mag in case I get caught out in the rain while feeding (also for sweet in the summer). When I go to the big city I carry a CZ .40 Cal with 2 extra mags, especially with all the riots and such going on these days, and when I want to go light I carry a Tokarev or a Springfield xds .45.
This is important for only 1 reason. They all tend to end up on my nightstand right next to my bed when I am not actively out and about.
And then of course I have an AR style 12 gauge that is my (what the hell noise did I just hear outside around the horses), and in case I want to be quiet for some reason I have my recurve bow, sword, 12 inch hand made hunting knife, and a tomahawk.

Do I need all those weapons next to my bed? I sure as hell hope not! Do I have my choice in case I do need them? Yes I do!

Cannot forget the little flashlight, the million candlepower lantern that I use to see out across the pastures to see all the horses with, cell phone, and walkie in case I need to holler at my buddies in the basement to tell them to turn the damn TV down.

On the nightstand is my .40 S&W, my phone, and my glasses (basic the stuff I have with me from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep)

Opposite that is my gun cabinet with all kinds of vintage firearms :)

a 10m cable extender for my phone's charger
if I unplug my phone, I have 10min to plug it back in before it turns off

hooray for iphones
Indeed it is. Big enough to be effective in most situations, not so "hand-cannon-ish" as to be unpleasant to either carry or use, lots of versatility in loading available, and a long history of rock-solid reliability. For my nickel, the only thing better than my Model 15 in a similar package would have to be its bigger brother, the Model 19 in .357 Magnum. (or the 66, if you're a fan of the "shiny" look - same gun, 'cept stainless instead of blued)
you just talked me back into getting a revolver lol

Lets see..... I got a sigsaur 9mm P365 under my pillow, my phone on the other pillow, my Ruger 357Mag revolver on my night stand, a marlin 357 lever action carbine next to that and a henry 357 mare's leg between the matresses, the remote for the tv and remote for the ac, a unicorn night light, lube, the sex towel, a jar of peanut butter (for late night munchies... I don't have dogs so not for that reason!), the controller for my PS4, a mouse and keyboard for the computer, a back scratcher since i have no one to scratch my back for me, depending on my mood my medium sized chance equine dildo though that tends to be inserted when near the bed, and a little clydesdale webkins plushie.

Oh, problems with my elevated bed... Just a phone and spare blanket, no space for anything else

I have some books, a globe, a few knives, my meds, and a crossbow above it on the wall.

I keep my weed somewhere else though. Lol

Headphones, phone, glass bottle of water, hankies and some lucky charms I got for New Year's.
Also, depending on her mood, my girl is either on her own bed, or next to or on my bed.

My cats are always there when I wake up. Does that count? Despite that I have some water, a Batman Comic book, a H.P. Lovecraft book and my cellphone.

my 40 caliber Tarus

Lovin' all the nightstand artillery :) Shows good sense!

(And if anybody thinks I'm being sarcastic, think again! And if you STILL think so after the first re-think, keep doing it as many times as it takes for the idea to get bored and wander off someplace to die)

A flask with lukewarm water ( I need a glass of water the first thing in the morning.) Also, i have a few 250ml small plastic water bottles that you get in an airplane . When hubby's not in the mood, (and that's like 90% of the time) I fill the little bottles with warm water from the flask and use it as a makeshift toy :) I have a dream diary too, and a few pens.

Back