What Do You Get Annoyed By?

dartel

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
People who don't change their address when they move. Why the fuck am I getting your car insurance policy? Your insurance kinda needs to know where your car is, does tend to help properly adjust your rates and all.

Pillar

Prized Citizen of ZV
BANNED USER
People always assume I'm a decade younger than I am. In my late 20s my coworkers thought I was a teen. In my late 30s they thought I was in my 20s.
It's still annoying as fuck to talk a grown man as if he is not his age.

Irishzoo

Tourist
stupid, uneducated, intolerant, shallow, back-stabbing, know-it-all, racist, bigot, lying, bragging, uninformed, dull, humourless, belittling, arrogant, self-inflated, egoistic, narcissistic, overly religious, animal-right-activist (PETA-like), homophobic, lazy, scared-of-dirt, pessimistic, non-empathic, loud-mouth and up-tight people!!!! I probably forgot dozens of other traits!! 😆😆
….pretty much 99% of all human-beings out there….
😉….LIFE IS GOOD! ❤️

Pillar

Prized Citizen of ZV
BANNED USER
stupid, uneducated, shallow, back-stabbing, know-it-all, racist, bigot, lying, bragging, uninformed, dull, humourless, belittling, arrogant, self-inflated, egoistic, narcissistic, overly religious, animal-right-activist (PETA-like), homophobic, lazy, scared-of-dirt, pessimistic, non-empathic, loud-mouth and up-tight people!!!! I probably forgot dozens of other traits!! 😆😆
….pretty much 99% of all human-beings out there….
😉….LIFE IS GOOD! ❤️
...Have you looked in a mirror, bud?

Valkiria

Tourist
Some private messages here.
Okay, my friends in this forum know that I am not into this lifestyle. For those who doesnt know - It is written with bold letters in my info. However, almost every day, some "owner" offer me to meet his "boy" or someone writes me, that he will be glad to chat with active girl, asking me for my experience. When I send them to read my info, they disappear with the speed of light and never come back to write to me again. And honesty, I dont miss them.
Dude, I didnt write my info for the robots! READ before PM!

Last edited:

widget46

Zooville Settler
BANNED USER
i dont know where to start i can get annoyed by many things now and im going to find reasons to be annoyed.

one thing i dont like is receiving gifts. it is offensive to me because people do it to disrespect the things i really value. dont want gifts from people truing to offend me with them or trying to manipulate me. makes me feel like they are trying to distract me from things i prefer. trying to make me think they are good when they are not. thats annoying.

i am also annoyed by people who wont do the right thing because they think being a better person is giving me a gift. doing the right thing isnt a favor. I am annoyed by people who think so.

Last edited:

dartel

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
My neighbor above me CONSTANTLY walking around! On hardwood floors!

What could you be doing that requires you to go back and forth across your apartment so fucking much!? Stay in one damn place!

dartel

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
"Party" based action games where mobs are hard coded to only target the player controlled character, especially if the player can be a caster or other such class that REQUIRES being able to get away from the mob and act uninterrupted.

dartel

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
The obscenely long credits that are put on web released TV shows, and even more so the idiots who don't prune them off pirated webrips. Just because you're not limited by TV air time restrictions is no excuse for having a 6 minute long credit run on a 20 minute episode.

Lately I'm really annoyed by the trailer for the movie Babylon that has played before every movie I've gone to see in the past month or two. It is soooooooo obnoxious. Can't stand it! Not touching on the quality of the movie itself just the trailer. It drives me nuts. I roll my eyes and can feel my toes curling into the floor every time they show the bit where Brad Pitt does this hippity-hoppity dance before falling off the balcony that is intended to be funny and no one has ever laughed in any screening I've been to of it. I hate it hahaha. If you read all of this incredibly petty bickering about something completely inconsequential to the whole of life then... I don't know what to say.... Thanks! Have a nice day~

It's a lost cause to be annoyed by, but I just really annoys me, people who don't teach their kids to behave or let them learn something the hard way, or actually teaching them a life lesson and in general coddling their child so much they are already becoming an issue.
It will do them no good in the future and be a bigger head ache for everyone else when they think they can do no wrong, and can't get in trouble, because they've never been told no, in their life.

cdnfrog

Citizen of Zooville
People tat are too sex thirsty and not taking the time and effort to know someone. In some cases it depends on individuals lol

Pillar

Prized Citizen of ZV
BANNED USER
It's a lost cause to be annoyed by, but I just really annoys me, people who don't teach their kids to behave or let them learn something the hard way, or actually teaching them a life lesson and in general coddling their child so much they are already becoming an issue.
It will do them no good in the future and be a bigger head ache for everyone else when they think they can do no wrong, and can't get in trouble, because they've never been told no, in their life.
Right and wrong is subjective.