What do you do before anal sex with a toy?

I just make sure to poop everything out and 9 out of 10 times it works fine. Tested with the big elypse art dildo!

Take a shit? Check. Grab the mineral oil? Ditto.

Yep, a trip to my outhouse and some lube is all that really needs doing. But then I raise cattle, hogs, dogs, etc. Shit ain't new on a farm. Ain't any cause for alarm, either. I scoff good-naturedly at all the folks who're so terrified of shit that they enema for everything and strip their bodies of normal flora. Heavens, even getting a smidge of it on their hands wiping, or finding a little on a toy, or their own on a real dick after he pulls out, or think rimming a cow/horse/dog is going to become lockjaw tetanus or some other inexplicable (to anyone but the coroner) black death by the end of the week 🤣

@thecloud is spot-on. Butch up, buttercup! People, I'm almost 40. I'd be long dead if any of this were dangerous! I've rimmed under the tails of every species I've slept with -- hell, that's foreplay. Its the first solid 10+ minutes of my intimacy with them. And honest injun, I've been known to skip that outhouse trip if I can feel its unnecessary. Think I'd call it a comfort more than anything now, just to make space when I know I'll need it. If you're a normal adult with a healthy, functional, uncompromised immune system, you've got zilch to worry about. Now go play outside and have fun. We live but once.

I ask this question because several times it happened that during anal sex there were traces of poop on the toy. Because of this, I also cannot fully enter myself. I heard somewhere that you should do an enema before that. Perhaps you can advise something in this regard.
Try a shower douche. Or put water in an enima you buy at store. Super easy.

Back