What brings you joy?

Laying down with one of my horses and taking a nap while snuggled up next to them. The sound of my stallion breathing and dreaming. The weight of his head on me as he uses me for a pillow. Sometimes brings a tear to my eye it makes me so happy.

Finding solutions to more complex problems, it's why I love playing high difficulties on Rimworld or chill on Civ (I literally have played since the first on DOS, I had a Win3.1)

Funnily enough, I never Min/Max when I play games like Harvest Moon or Stardew Valley.

Concerts! Live music has always brought me joy!
Making people laugh and/or smile.
A warm, cozy bed.
Talking to my nieces and nephews on the phone, Snapchat, Marco Polo, FaceTime, etc, and hearing all about what’s going on with them until I can actually see them in person again.
Helping my parents with whatever they need around the house.
Chatting or hanging out with friends.

Laying down with one of my horses and taking a nap while snuggled up next to them. The sound of my stallion breathing and dreaming. The weight of his head on me as he uses me for a pillow. Sometimes brings a tear to my eye it makes me so happy.
You are a very happy man.I always have been dreaming of experience such feelings.

Back