What book(s) are you reading at the moment?

Odd Billy Todd, by N C Reed.

Been an enjoyable audiobook to listen to so far when I'm walking the dogs. One review said something like "it was like Forrest Gump in the apocalypse," so I had to get it.

Odd Billy Todd, by N C Reed.

Been an enjoyable audiobook to listen to so far when I'm walking the dogs. One review said something like "it was like Forrest Gump in the apocalypse," so I had to get it.
Odd Billy Todd was a very good read. I wouldn't compare the main protagonist to Forrest Gump though. There are similarities, but not a lot of them.

Started on Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman now.

Don't know the English Titels.

"Rad der Zeit" and the new books from "Osten Ard", a follow up to "Der Drachenbeinthron"

Don't know the English Titels.

"Rad der Zeit" and the new books from "Osten Ard", a follow up to "Der Drachenbeinthron"
"Rad der Zeit"s original title is, kinda obviously, The Wheel Of Time.
Utterly awesome books, btw. Read them a few years back, really enjoyed them.

Right now I'm reading the short story anthology that came with the Phoenix Point collectors edition and "Eternal Fascim" by Umberto Eco

Slow dive to the Ogive, eh?
Something like that. Is a good book, but the math and numbers really knock my brains around. I have quite a lot of books I haven’t gotten around too with my current job and other requirements for it.
i haven’t had the time. Which kills me instead day by day.

Currently, just starting " Free At Last " a collection of Slave and other Letters on the topic of"The Peculiar Institution", by Barbara Fields, et al
Recently finished the " Outlander" series and hoping for more of those. The History is good, tho the tale is a tad romantic for my usual tastes. I kept hoping Jaimie Fraser would knock that Nitwitted Prince Charles Edward Stuart on his stuck up drunken head, and row the Bonnie Boat HALFWAY to Skye, there to introduce Tsharlach to yon Kelpie. Alas.......

I’m considering going back to the old tales of John Grey form school. Reading is quite tuff for me so it may just end up being in a Ebook while I get a workout in tomorrow

Back