What are you thankful for?

I'm thankful to be where I am after so long.....I went almost 7 years without animals to bond and lust over and it really put me in a depressed hole......I've crawled my way out and I'm back with animals and I am happier than ever. I even had my first successful meeting of a fellow zoo that resulted in me being tied by their beautiful dog. Something I'll never forget till the day I die.

I'm thankful that the Gaza terrorists are unable to kill my relatives, friends or other community members

Why? What in the world did you ever do on Facebook that didn't meet "community standards"?

o_O

Are you some kind of... social isolate? A disconnected node on the worldwide social graph?

I mean, come on! Are you even "human" ... ?

>_>

ROTFL I'm leaving FB because I'm tired of helping ZuckButt get richer when his politics are on a different planet than mine (easy to be Woke when uber-wealthy), which means I'd be banned if I ever posted; and my fiancee has never been on FB!

Ain't it great to be an outcast! LOL

I’m thankful for my family and when I wake up every morning.

I'm thankful for your profile pictures, This has to be the best so far. Everything about it just says you feel amazing inside and out.

Beyond that, a roof, food, smoke when I need to calm, money in my account, the chance to have a decent career.
Now I just need to feel the tip of my cock massage against a cervix.

Back