What animals dick/pussy do you find most attractive

donkey dick and pussy, horse dick and pussy, sheep pussy, alpaca dick and pussy, camel pussy, zebra dick and pussy, kangaroo dick and pussy, monkey dick and pussy

I'm canine pussy all the way because I never had anything else apart from a little sucking on dog I do like the look of mares pussy sows pussy but never had the opportunity to try would like to maybe one day hopefully

Man... canine cock is probably up the top there since it was the first thing that stood out and said "hey, you really like this". Can't go wrong with a nice stallion even if I'll never be able to take one. Dolphin cock is my top fantasy though.

Mare pussy.
The holy grail for me is a pink mare pussy.
In all the years with horses I can count on one hand the number of times I saw one.
Maybe, just maybe one day...

hum does it have a heartbeat and genitals? Well baby I like them all! I aint partial! Im just a naughty, dirty, little yote that is up to dong just about anything that is willing.

hum does it have a heartbeat and genitals? Well baby I like them all! I aint partial! Im just a naughty, dirty, little yote that is up to dong just about anything that is willing.
Yah, kinda in this camp. If both of us can safely and happily have sex, I’m into it. That being said, I have a special place in my heart for mare pussy, cow pussy, and dog dick.

well seeing how never been with a human female I'd say the best I think is my Rottweiler .... just not sure what I can do with her since she's been spayed but I'd love to try and do stuff with her on her birthday

Stallion, by FAR. There's nothing I wouldn't do to get my hands (and mouth, and...) around one.

That flare is something to behold for sure...

Back