What animals dick/pussy do you find most attractive

List is as follows:
1. Elephant cock
2. Draft horse cock
3.Dog cock
4.Dog pussy
5. Mare pussy

Last edited by a moderator:
Realistically I love to be mounted and bred by a dog. Always wanted to try dog pussy and feel her squeeze my cock dry. Two of my goals is stroking/sucking off a horse and having them cover me in cum as I try my best to drink as much as possible. Also fucking a mare. A horse pussy winking at me, her inviting me in. I want to go elbow deep in her, feeling her winking clit against my arm. Then have some fun with toys, vibrators, horse cock dildos, really fill her up.

Unrealistically cats for some reason always get me hard. Even when my friends cats are just sitting in my lap I'll just pop a boner. A lioness or a pantheress would be amazing. Or being mounted and totally dominated by a lion would be amazing.

Might come as a surprise (or not), but I find otter pussies the most attractive. I like how they protrude, especially when swollen in heat, with their slitted mound. It just looks super appealing to me, just a shame otters arent bigger, or more pet friendly etc.

But if I are to choose between species which I might have a real chance with, dog pussies for sure. Basically the same reasons - the swollen protruding vulva is really attractive to me. It has some structure, not just a flat slit or hole.

Mare pussy is my favorite. It feels amazing it smells amazing, the experience of having sex with a 1200lb animal is amazing. The only part I don't like is not being able to reach on my own haha.

I still have no experience with them, but horsecock is probably one of the prettiest things on the planet to me. There's just something about the shape and visual texture, though I'd like to experience the physical texture eventually, that is just so attractive to me. The ridge of the head is intimidating in all the right ways, the medial ring is such a nicely placed measurement of length, and the bare look of the sheathe and balls is like a lovely, inviting kissy-feely fest.

K9 male equipment is attractive to me for many reasons. It goes inside them when not being used. They self lubricate, they leak precum for a long time. There's that knot , that if you think about it is insane. What other mammal has anything like that. It feels really good . Dogs usually run at a slightly higher body temperature, so It kinda surprises you at first but man does it feel great. What's not to luv. Even if you're not gay . Hell I want a huge awesome magic wonder penis too.

Does any other mammal have a knot like that?
I know cats have backward facing barbs on the penis,. That sounds painful tbh tho.

If you could find me a boar with a bull like cock. I'd be way more interested in trying him out. I think pigs can have attractive genitalia, (both sexs) and those huge bore balls .

donkey dick and pussy, horse dick and pussy, sheep pussy, alpaca dick and pussy, camel pussy, zebra dick and pussy, kangaroo dick and pussy, monkey dick and pussy

Back