What alcohol do you REFUSE to drink?

Unfortunately hatred is the great unifier for the human race, in my opinion, so thought this could be fun...

For me it's sambuca and ouzo
Drank a whole bottle of Southern Comfort when I was 16 years old. To this day, if I smelled that stuff I’d probably lose my lunch… and I’m 59 now.

Wee Beastie? Are THEY drinking again? jeez
...turn your back on the liquor cabinet for one measly second and.....

Almost all champagne I have tried tastes sour = that is what the sellers call dry.
A few have sweetness and are fine.

Almost all champagne I have tried tastes sour = that is what the sellers call dry.
A few have sweetness and are fine.

SUPER DRY

Brut Nature
– Dry: 0-3g/L sugar
Extra Brut – Dry: 0-6g/L sugar
Brut – Dry to a hint of sweetness: 0-12g/L sugar
Extra Sec – A hint of sweetness to noticeably sweet, but not quite dessert quality: 12-17g/L sugar
Sec – Noticeably sweet, but not quite dessert quality: 17-32g/sugar
Demi-Sec – Sweet, bring on the cake! 32-50g/L sugar
Doux – Very sweet, dessert in itself! 50+g/L sugar

EXTRA SWEET

Cool that you do… but damn… it would kill me. 😖
Nah I get you, we get a brand of noodles here called super mi or something like that and I ate so many of them that I actually cannot eat them now, the smell even makes me sick

Last edited:
Thats fair, I fucking love Southern comfort personally
I was once hospitalised and had my stomach pumped in an Austrian hospital at the age of 15, and to this day i cant even smell cheap whiskey without wanting to hurl. ... oddly tho, i am able to drink 25 year old malt like its water

Absolut Kurant
Had some puke out of the nose experience with that

All of it. Currently a reformed drinker. No, never had a issue. I just gave it up a couple of years ago because I had a best friend and a girlfriend struggling with it and I stopped in solidarity and just never started back

Back