Wet dreams: What species have you dreamt of?

Do you dream in colour? I love hyper-real dreams....
i dream many ways many colors. i had this green dream recently that says infected/noninfected doors non infected was filled with plants i was carrying my girl (shes alive in the dream) through the doorway. the infected side i didnt get a chance to see the inside.

Very recently, I came in my sleep because a ZV girlfriend was eating me, and it was so real I almost cried when I woke up and it wasn't real. But I came massively.

Ive had wet dreams day dreams about my pup Aisland..
getting knotted by him is a dream in itself, but when it's an actual dream i just start throbbing and making a mess in bed.

I have had wet dreams of bigger breeds as well especially here lately... Because I have been searching for a new family member for a minute now. And I'm getting anxious lol I know I just ain't found him yet. Looking for a black male lab😘

One dream I've had a few times in my life is where it's dark save for a dim light over me, I'm in a fenced in area naked and there are several big dogs barking in the next cage, wanting to get to me. After a few seconds of waiting on edge and staring at the thrall of barking maws and glowing eyes shifting around one another a gate opens allowing them in. I am overtaken instantly and forced to my hands and knees as I am mounted over and over again.

I usually wake up there so I don't know where the dream would go, but I'd really like to find out.

Back