Wet dreams: What species have you dreamt of?

There's only a few animals to invade my dreams like that... but when they do, they sure are powerful, and I'm fairly certain I've orgasmed in my sleep before to beast sex in my dreams.

The most clear one I remember and the one that turned me on the most was getting mounted by a black panther in the zoo in his cage, in front of a whole audience. He fucked me just like he would another cat, taking my neck gently in his sharp teeth as he mounted me. That got me wetter than anything and I wish I never woke up, haha.

The other dreams consist of numerous situations in which I'm mounted by dogs and wolves, sometimes in the form of a dog myself, and dreams in which I'm on the receiving end of a nice load from a stallion in any hole he wants to give it. All very lovely and make me extremely horny but nothing to the level of detail and exoticness that the panther dream had.

I remember not too long ago having a dream about being in this huge mansion and having a dog knot me in the huge walk in closet while there was some kind of party going on. xD

I think I have sex dreams more than the average person... it seems that way, anyway. The last one I had involving an animal was of my first furbaby, and my husband having me together. It's a bit of a weird dream as my first furbaby passed away long before I met my husband and we had our own doggy since. It was certainly nice reliving that kind of experience with him though, even if it was in a dream šŸ’žšŸ”„šŸ’ž

I've only had one wet dream in my life. It was either with a Husky or a Lab I can't quite remember unfortunately

The dream was about a female, species human...I woke up all gooey and soaking-wet, one of my thighs drenched. I sleep on towels, because this happens a few times a week. I didn't clean up. Instead, I went back to sleep to have more of her, but, to no avail.
Maybe next time...

dreamnt about eating out a mare while a stallion was watching wish i could recreate that dream someday

Well... probably not wet, but I remember to have dreamt different times to have zoo sex.
Once was with a male dobie, once with a sow, probably some times also with cows and horses (but I can't remember well those...).
I usually wake up really hard after the dreams, but a common thing is that I always feel disappointed because they always end before I can climax, and it sucks :cautious:

Back