Weird Fantasies (General)

I'd say a fantasy of mine would be to meet a girl that's cool to hang out with, who has a beautiful bitch. We'd hang out, and once she is confident that her girl likes me, she asks me if I would like to date her dog (because it turns out her thing is she likes men with dogs). And from then on we go out and about on dates with the three of us- two as friends, two as lovers- and with the girl acting as the human proxy for her dog when we're in public.

I'd say a fantasy of mine would be to meet a girl that's cool to hang out with, who has a beautiful bitch. We'd hang out, and once she is confident that her girl likes me, she asks me if I would like to date her dog (because it turns out her thing is she likes men with dogs). And from then on we go out and about on dates with the three of us- two as friends, two as lovers- and with the girl acting as the human proxy for her dog when we're in public.
That is so sweet! <3 <3 <3

I'm so new to all this that I must admit that even the thought of having sex with an animal still falls in the "weird fantasies" category for me... Until I saw vids on this forum I didn't even know being mounted by a horse is something a human could survive XD

Other than that... well, I've sought out most my fantasies, so they're no longer "weird" to me. But what will probably stay in the realm of fantasy in anything happening in public.

That is so sweet! <3 <3 <3

I'm so new to all this that I must admit that even the thought of having sex with an animal still falls in the "weird fantasies" category for me... Until I saw vids on this forum I didn't even know being mounted by a horse is something a human could survive XD

Other than that... well, I've sought out most my fantasies, so they're no longer "weird" to me. But what will probably stay in the realm of fantasy in anything happening in public.
You make me remind of myself back when i was 17 lol. I get what you say. Still keep in mind, even though in this forum you can see stuff being so easily done, it takes time, practice, and not all of the practices are safe, horses are still able to be fatal if it's not properly done, it's not for everyone, and not to talk about pigs/boars... dogs seem to be the safest, still you can get hurt from them. It's all about getting trust with the animal, also privacy as well

Lately I've been having weird fantasies of being a sex slave or working at a brothel. I personally don't want that to happen but when I'm asleep I often dream about being violated. When I was a teen my very first wet dream was me being raped by a crowd of women. They violated me every where, had me licking everything and pissed on me but it was hot. Over 15 years later I'm having darker sex fantasies about being raped by men, women, animals, mythological creatures, aliens, etc.

I have one of the most intriguing fantasies I daydream about all the time. I can’t say it’s necessarily weird, as it pertains to the category this post is under…. Buttttttttt, the one fantasy I have about fucking and sucking dozens of homeless guys under a overpass in a homeless camp everything… 😩 Anybody up for a story?

What are some of you guys’ most weirdest fantasies? I have a slew of things I fantasize about that turn me on in the craziest ways. I’ll go first. Here’s a few of my fantasies:

1.) Mate with a buck
2.) Self-pleasure with rats
3.) Mating with a couple of stray dogs
4.) (This one’s completely random) Gangbang with homeless men on an empty train car

Again, may or may not be weird, but they all turn me on. 😩🥴🤤
Number 3 for sure

I have one of the most intriguing fantasies I daydream about all the time. I can’t say it’s necessarily weird, as it pertains to the category this post is under…. Buttttttttt, the one fantasy I have about fucking and sucking dozens of homeless guys under a overpass in a homeless camp everything… 😩 Anybody up for a story?
I would love to hear a story, honey! xx

What are some of you guys’ most weirdest fantasies? I have a slew of things I fantasize about that turn me on in the craziest ways. I’ll go first. Here’s a few of my fantasies:

1.) Mate with a buck
2.) Self-pleasure with rats
3.) Mating with a couple of stray dogs
4.) (This one’s completely random) Gangbang with homeless men on an empty train car

Again, may or may not be weird, but they all turn me on. 😩🥴🤤
Hell yeah the gangbang with homeless men is a great idea. I always fantasized about recording a buddies mom getting gangbanged behind a dumpster by old drunk homeless men who reeked like piss to then have them turn the dog on her.

Most of my fantasies revolve around mass gangbangs. With BBC, transwomen, transmen and or animals. Just running a train on me. Or you know, a night alone in a kennel. Or stable. But I mean... it would have be 10+ groups. This would also be working a gloryhole for a few hours and walking out after swallowing about a gallon of semen. I adore cum and I would bathe in cu- okay, well there go, another fantasy.
I've done gangbangs, but not on that scale before. I would love to put out for a bunch of stallions, but I'm not insane to try something like that. I know it's possible for some people to take horses anally, but that's staying strictly fantasy for me. Sucking off a line of stallions? Well, yeah. but with someone there to make sure everything stays safe.
Besides my tastes typically are toward the female end of the spectrum.
But you know, there are fantasies of just being with another animal... I have yet to have that opportunity. I've gotten close and done some things, but not gone all the way or even half the way. Not for lack of trying, just hoping I can meet someone to help me lose my zoo V-card. So, in a way, that's a fantasy.

1. Getting knotted and filled by a group of werewolves.

2. Being a werewolf and knotting and cumming for hours in a large human and werewolf orgy.

3. Getting knotted by a dog for the first time. (This one will hopefully turn into reality, if I can find a owner).

I have a small rape fantasy where I try out self bondage in the woods/abandoned area and end up getting gangbanged by a pack of wild/stray dogs, or a dog walker comes along and treats her or his boy with my body....the other one I love thinking about is having a partner/friend restrain me and watch and record from afar as plenty of cute animals breed me all day long..canines, equines, and even fantasy

Back