Weekend fun with Multiple K9's

Don't know if anyone else has done this but this past Saturday my husband set up a first for me. There was 5 dogs and their owners who we meet with and the 5 dogs went one after the other and then the owners went on after the other. So I had 5 loads of k9 cum and 5 loads of human cum plus my husband's cum in me. One of the best nights ever. Please let me know if you have experience doing this
Sounds good. Make video. 😘

Don't know if anyone else has done this but this past Saturday my husband set up a first for me. There was 5 dogs and their owners who we meet with and the 5 dogs went one after the other and then the owners went on after the other. So I had 5 loads of k9 cum and 5 loads of human cum plus my husband's cum in me. One of the best nights ever. Please let me know if you have experience doing this
fuck that is HOT

We do really need to get together!!

Не знаю, делал ли это кто-нибудь еще, но в прошлую субботу мой муж устроил мне первый. Мы встречались с 5 собаками и их владельцами, и 5 собак шли одна за другой, а затем владельцы шли друг за другом. Итак, у меня было 5 порций спермы k9 и 5 порций человеческой спермы плюс сперма моего мужа во мне. Одна из лучших ночей. Пожалуйста, сообщите мне, если у вас есть опыт в этом
Уау, поздравляю, дорогая! Уверен это один из самых счастливых дней в вашей жизни 😍🙃

шлюха
Глупец, она просто свободна от стереотипов и получала удовольствие.. В этой группе не было той единицы, которую заставляли бы это делать силой.

Are you the person who used to message me about all the parties your 'husband' who is a photographer used to set up for you? I feel like Ive heard this before and I'm just returning to the forum after a 3 year hiatus.

Are you sure you’re not a guy faking as a women. Nice pipe dream

We've never had even one! Just thinking about all them cocks makes us insanely horny! We would have loved to be you!

I've been with a group of men several times and once after they watched me with my K9 it made them more excited I think.

I'm just reading this because I have insomnia.

There are five of us, two dogs, two women and me a guy. We do it like this: when one of my women starts her fertile days, she's only fucked by two dogs all day and I don't touch her. They fuck her six times that day, taking turns once again and flooding her pussy with cum. On the first day of fertility, the sperm gets into the egg and the sperm briefly inseminates my beloved wife bitch and the wife is sort of "pregnant" with dogs. However, the chromosomes will not combine and the egg dies and is removed. My lovely female dog wife hasn't taken anti-pregnancy pills for a year now. By fucking all day with two dogs on the first day of her fertile days, she doesn't get pregnant, and that's great. We usually do an orgy with four or more guys the day after fucking the dogs + her and she's not pregnant yet. This is our measure to keep her clean of chemical pills and not accidentally get pregnant by strangers because my wife likes to fuck other men. And I like it too when she fucks other guys in front of me. Dog sperm is great because thanks to it my lovely whore wife does not get pregnant. The five of us often have an orgy together. Then our friend Viki and my wife get fucked by two dogs and me.

Made up story or not, it’s all good. These guys are just mad they weren’t part of the fun. They probably think those chicks who are in the adult industry making movies/videos only fuck 1 guy 😂 I bet if a male had posted this all the comments would be something like “Damn, you’re fucking lucky. You were around all those females and got to bang them all” Yet when a female does it it’s not cool and she immediately gets shamed for talking about it xD

yeah right ..lol

Please tell us you have a video evidence, Either way would have been so hot to watch

Last edited:
Back