Weekend fun with Multiple K9's

K9thotwife

Tourist
Don't know if anyone else has done this but this past Saturday my husband set up a first for me. There was 5 dogs and their owners who we meet with and the 5 dogs went one after the other and then the owners went on after the other. So I had 5 loads of k9 cum and 5 loads of human cum plus my husband's cum in me. One of the best nights ever. Please let me know if you have experience doing this

Well I'm certainly not gonna say "awesome, good for you, I'm so glad you lowered and debased the human race by proving how pathetic this species can be, thank you, please do it some more".

People like this need to know how they're viewed by the majority of the species, not just the other pigs.
That's correct nobody should be praised for having 1000 sexual partners.

However damn I felt that. Male or female it's all the same boat if somebody sleeps with so many partners they could have something on them.

Don't know if anyone else has done this but this past Saturday my husband set up a first for me. There was 5 dogs and their owners who we meet with and the 5 dogs went one after the other and then the owners went on after the other. So I had 5 loads of k9 cum and 5 loads of human cum plus my husband's cum in me. One of the best nights ever. Please let me know if you have experience doing this
Never had the experience but would love all that cum in my womb.

Surely I Will Love to see this content, any pill of that would be awesome

And then... You woke up

No but would love to join group

This is stuff of legend. I never imagined a woman would enjoy this. This is amazing thank you

Would love to arrange something like this for my wife some day! Might need more though. 😁

Omg I’m so jealous

What a beautiful night. Gotta love it!

It’s possible and VERY hot at the same time!! I’ve been to non k9 parties/ gangbangs so I wouldn’t call fake on this story. Whatever makes you happy as long as no one is getting hurt. 😈

They used to be a girl in dallas tx that done "watch parties" for groups at swinger parties, but i can neither confirm or deny my attendance on grounds of self incrimination...

Back