Weekend fun with Multiple K9's

Don't know if anyone else has done this but this past Saturday my husband set up a first for me. There was 5 dogs and their owners who we meet with and the 5 dogs went one after the other and then the owners went on after the other. So I had 5 loads of k9 cum and 5 loads of human cum plus my husband's cum in me. One of the best nights ever. Please let me know if you have experience doing this
My dream

Don't know if anyone else has done this but this past Saturday my husband set up a first for me. There was 5 dogs and their owners who we meet with and the 5 dogs went one after the other and then the owners went on after the other. So I had 5 loads of k9 cum and 5 loads of human cum plus my husband's cum in me. One of the best nights ever. Please let me know if you have experience doing this
5 dogs ..!!!!!!!!!

That’s one well bred doggie lover.

I wish I could've been a part of that!! So sexy

Fuuck that sounds amazing, I would love to do that

GinaMorris 😘 😘 😘 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 🐕 you must be a wonderful woman and wife that you had sex with 5 dogs and 5 men + your husband you are wonderful you definitely have a wonderful pussy😘😘😘

I think that was your dream 😴

Video or pics??

Would love to do this

Stray-X did 8 dogs in a day one time. I would love to have seen her with a guy after each one
I rather doubt that....Do you believe in Santa and the Toothfairy as well?
All you need do is look at the light, and how it DOESN'T change, through the series. I Like Stray's movies; AOZ never has produced anything sexier than those....but Adam was a noted liar in the Day, and probably still is... Say, did you know video cams have a pause button, just like a video PLAYER?

I rather doubt that....Do you believe in Santa and the Toothfairy as well?
All you need do is look at the light, and how it DOESN'T change, through the series. I Like Stray's movies; AOZ never has produced anything sexier than those....but Adam was a noted liar in the Day, and probably still is... Say, did you know video cams have a pause button, just like a video PLAYER?

Back