Watch those eyes!

so I happen to live in Lancaster County, there are no shortage of horses around the area, especially some of the big beautiful ones. But I just recently thought of the fact that as I'm driving around I'm checking out horses in Fields as if I was staring down a pretty woman walking down the street, I wonder if people find it strange or notice ever.
There is nothing better than driving past and Amish farm with a bunch of large Belgian drafts and getting a sneak peek of one of them dropping their enormous cock.
I have to chuckle though to myself because it's almost the same thing as saying wow look at the ass on that lovely lady. But I'm really staring at a horse's cock. What a strange life this is, but I personally wouldn't have it any other way.

I do the same thing, and when I see a horse that dropped, I look at the cars coming the other way looking to see a girl driving that slows down to look.
I put my mini stallion out front to eat grass. Hoping a young horny girl will see him and stop to enquire if he is available for Date Night

Back