Was all set to meet someone off here, but he was a flake

"If you find a starving dog and make it prosperous, it will not bite you. This is the principle difference between a dog and man."
— Mark Twain.
Plenty of recorded dog attacks prove otherwise.

Best advice I can give is to trust your gut.

It's super frustrating- I wanted him to tie me down and have his dog fuck me, he fuck me afterwards, swap until my pussy is gaping and messy. Isn't that kinda the dream for a lot of guys lol
It's always been one of my greatest pleasures. I've been lucky enough to indulge a couple of times.

Nothing like sliding in a hot pussy full of dog cum!

Had this happen to me twice. Both guys got pissy when I called them out on it. They were more interested in human sex than the beast and straight up told them grindr is a thing. We all are here for a very specific thing and sadly my S/O isn’t into this but supports it so no I’m not sleeping with you to get to your animal companions. Especially when I said it was off limits. I talked to them for months before I got comfortable enough to say “hey lets meet!” Have to just keep weeding them out and eventually you'll get someone who is actually interested in sharing

I talked to a guy on here for weeks. All hours of the day, lots of no face photos, etc. He had a dog who was experienced and he loved watching and getting sloppy seconds. Lot of kinks matched up for us. I was so excited! We kept planning to meet but things kept coming up- occasionally on my side, constantly on his side. He would say alright we are meeting tonight! And then I wouldn't hear from him until the following day with an excuse.

We were supposed to meet last Friday night. Last I heard was 8pm. He would normally answer my message within about 5 hours, and if we were both online then it would be a contonous chat for a while. On Saturday I messaged him "Honestly I'm starting to think you don't wanna actually meet and it's just a fantasy. If that's it, that's fine. I can start looking elsewhere for a guy and a dog and just dirty talk with you. I'm cool with that. I just wanna know if that's what it is."

I havent heard from him since. Message still isn't saying read, but I'm pretty sure he has read and he bailed after realizing I know what's going on.

I was so excited :(

I can understand, you have a fantasy and I wouldn't back out of it if this opportunity came along. But then, it is the internet with keyboard heroes who have a kinky fantasy but back out when it comes too close. I've dated on the web and it happened now and then.

Kudos for you for not calling him out! In frustration, you could have mentioned him, but you had the decency not to.

Hopefully you will find a willing dog and owner to make the fantasy come true.

I talked to a guy on here for weeks. All hours of the day, lots of no face photos, etc. He had a dog who was experienced and he loved watching and getting sloppy seconds. Lot of kinks matched up for us. I was so excited! We kept planning to meet but things kept coming up- occasionally on my side, constantly on his side. He would say alright we are meeting tonight! And then I wouldn't hear from him until the following day with an excuse.

We were supposed to meet last Friday night. Last I heard was 8pm. He would normally answer my message within about 5 hours, and if we were both online then it would be a contonous chat for a while. On Saturday I messaged him "Honestly I'm starting to think you don't wanna actually meet and it's just a fantasy. If that's it, that's fine. I can start looking elsewhere for a guy and a dog and just dirty talk with you. I'm cool with that. I just wanna know if that's what it is."

I havent heard from him since. Message still isn't saying read, but I'm pretty sure he has read and he bailed after realizing I know what's going on.

thats really sucks :( i know that feeling so well :( i hope you find the right guy

There has only been 2 times ever that I met someone online and chatted and then met in real life, woman or man. Well, at least as far as fetish stuff goes. I did meet a couple and one guy one time on AFF and met them in person. Meeting doesn't necessarily mean it was a good thing though... Well one of them was pretty decent, but the other was...bluhhuhuh.

I have only met one person I found on a beast site ever, and that was a long time ago. And I have tried for a long time. The other person I met had contacted me on FL (also a crap shoot generally).

I find the most flakiness with women. Either they don't talk, send a couple messages and then stop, barely have anything to say when you do talk to them (I've got to be able to have a conversation with someone, the 2 word replies or short sentences just don't do it for me, unless we are having an active chat and there is more flow, I don't feel like waiting hours for a response of "ok cool"), talk very actively for a while and then suddenly stop talking, or on rare (has only happened twice for me) occasions get to the point of talking about meeting and when meeting time comes they flake like that guy did. Not to mention while there are definitely real women on these kinds of sites, there definitely are men who are fakes and playing out their fantasies as the woman they wish they had. Granted I want more than just a one time experience, and truly have wanted something long term, so that tends to not attract as many women, or people in general (though I'm only interested in women for long term relationships), particularly on beast sites where most people's end goals in the personals are to find an animal experience only and not so much a FWB or lifetime partner. I also am not really into D/s or BDSM (though plenty of other kinks like watersports and gangbangs, etc), and I'm bi, both of which seems to turn off most women (men not so much).

Men aren't all that much better though. Being bi I have hunted for dudes as well. They tend to be more into it and have more to say, but they can be just as flaky, flaking out of conversations or meeting plans Even guys local to me I have had no luck in actually meeting. Even if they don't have an animal it would be fine, just let me deep throat their cock and then fuck me and cum in my ass while talking about beast stuff lolol.

As someone else said, the vast majority of people are happy in the fantasy realm. They like the idea and fantasy of meeting, but they won't ever be ready to truly make it reality, not with other people at least. They get off and then go back to life as normal.

It's a large part of why I no longer actively pursue finding people, for the most part. I'll occasionally look and see if there's the perfect golden opportunity and might pursue it, but 99.9% of the time I will usually be disappointed. It is a lot of energy spent with little to no gain, so most of the time I just like to fantasize that I will find out one of the girls I really like or find interesting in real life is into the same fetishes as me. It is kinda like, well I don't know for a fact they aren't, so for all I know they are and that kinda gives me hope for the future. My philosophy at this point is that things will fall into place when they do and I'm not going to try to force it anymore. I can be perfectly happy single, and hopefully one day a dog of my own 😁.

There has only been 2 times ever that I met someone online and chatted and then met in real life, woman or man. Well, at least as far as fetish stuff goes. I did meet a couple and one guy one time on AFF and met them in person. Meeting doesn't necessarily mean it was a good thing though... Well one of them was pretty decent, but the other was...bluhhuhuh.

I have only met one person I found on a beast site ever, and that was a long time ago. And I have tried for a long time. The other person I met had contacted me on FL (also a crap shoot generally).

I find the most flakiness with women. Either they don't talk, send a couple messages and then stop, barely have anything to say when you do talk to them (I've got to be able to have a conversation with someone, the 2 word replies or short sentences just don't do it for me, unless we are having an active chat and there is more flow, I don't feel like waiting hours for a response of "ok cool"), talk very actively for a while and then suddenly stop talking, or on rare (has only happened twice for me) occasions get to the point of talking about meeting and when meeting time comes they flake like that guy did. Not to mention while there are definitely real women on these kinds of sites, there definitely are men who are fakes and playing out their fantasies as the woman they wish they had. Granted I want more than just a one time experience, and truly have wanted something long term, so that tends to not attract as many women, or people in general (though I'm only interested in women for long term relationships), particularly on beast sites where most people's end goals in the personals are to find an animal experience only and not so much a FWB or lifetime partner. I also am not really into D/s or BDSM (though plenty of other kinks like watersports and gangbangs, etc), and I'm bi, both of which seems to turn off most women (men not so much).

Men aren't all that much better though. Being bi I have hunted for dudes as well. They tend to be more into it and have more to say, but they can be just as flaky, flaking out of conversations or meeting plans Even guys local to me I have had no luck in actually meeting. Even if they don't have an animal it would be fine, just let me deep throat their cock and then fuck me and cum in my ass while talking about beast stuff lolol.

As someone else said, the vast majority of people are happy in the fantasy realm. They like the idea and fantasy of meeting, but they won't ever be ready to truly make it reality, not with other people at least. They get off and then go back to life as normal.

It's a large part of why I no longer actively pursue finding people, for the most part. I'll occasionally look and see if there's the perfect golden opportunity and might pursue it, but 99.9% of the time I will usually be disappointed. It is a lot of energy spent with little to no gain, so most of the time I just like to fantasize that I will find out one of the girls I really like or find interesting in real life is into the same fetishes as me. It is kinda like, well I don't know for a fact they aren't, so for all I know they are and that kinda gives me hope for the future. My philosophy at this point is that things will fall into place when they do and I'm not going to try to force it anymore. I can be perfectly happy single, and hopefully one day a dog of my own 😁.

LMAO. I laughed because you fuckin NAILED it exactly with the 2 word response bullshit. I'm STILL laughing about that because it's SO true.

For me, I'm thinking "Seriously? Who the fuck are you fooling? Me or yourself?" And, for me, that's always road marker #1 that "she" is either fake as fuck or at the very best, only interested in this fantasy and it will never be reality for "her". And, that's fine, but at that exact point, my interest dwindles to near nothing. I may or may not continue the "chat", but 99 times in a 100, I've lost interest right then and there. I do sometimes give a little benefit of the doubt because there ARE people who are so fucking terminally shy they can barely speak aloud to people they know, let alone complete strangers, but, to be honest, even if that turns out to be the case, the "win" is pretty shabby in real life terms because you STILL have someone more or less incapable of communication, and, quite frankly, I have NO time for that shit.

I don't talk to many guys, and ZERO in these terms, but road marker #2 is often the slip ups the fuckin idiots make when pretending to be female. Guys, are flat fucking lazy. In the extreme. The lazy bastards are so lazy they can't even use full words, just some bizarre fuckin text-talk bullshit, where, ok, when texting it makes sense to pare shit down and use fewer characters, in free form messaging though, it just makes you look like an illiterate dick head wasting my time. And, for me, that's 2 big strikes against whatever idiot it is. 1. Pretending to be female. (What a fuckin loser.....) and 2.) An illiterate retard, male or female. (another, different form of loser) .........I have no time in my life for stupid people of any shape. IF a person has a learning disability, whatever it is, that's one thing and I can work with that. BUT, if you HAVE no disability, that means you are WILLFULLY stupid, and that's your problem, not mine. I got no time for you at that point.

Mostly, I'm where you are. I'm not bothering to look. If I find something, great, other then that though, I'll keep on doing what has always worked and treat this (here and elsewhere online...) as what it really is.....entertainment, no more, no less.

Every so often, you DO meet a serious person here, and I have met people from here, but they are few and far between. I still have a much much higher batting average at random gas stations than ever online, and that includes craigslist where people usually ONLY placed ads WHEN they wanted to meet and fuck.

It all depends on how you look at things. If you view every contact as a potential win, you're not going to be very happy with those results, because your success rate is going to be single digits. LOW single digits.

But, to the point, I think your post is SPOT ON in all you said.

P.s........speaking of stupid, I can't help but wonder how many catch the reference in your name? :D

better luck next time! maybe it was a blessing in disguise, still sucks. condolences

I'm sorry that happened to you. From reading your words, I can feel your disappointment, and I'm sorry.
You're female and he's a male. What male would pass up everything you were offering? A married one. I'm sorry about that, also.
I've never pursued that, but I know there are good, eligible guys on here for you.

Back