Vulva Contraction

KinkyTopLad

Tourist
:unsure:;)Hey guys, I don't know if any pussy lover has already gone through this experience before but I have and have a doubt, the dog when she has the contraction in the pussy that the dick is trapped inside contracting. the sensation is very tasty. my doubt is... is there any way to stimulate this contraction to happen, is there an exact time when this happens or does it depend on the dog and does it happen without prediction???

That looks like a trip to the vet.... Cause that's even extreme for a heat cycle.

I see the video is suddenly gone... Interesting... for context the depicted cookie was so swollen it looked like it was vaginal skin wrapped over a tennis ball, sliced and stuck open.

Last edited:
That looks like a trip to the vet.... Cause that's even extreme for a heat cycle.

I see the video is suddenly gone... Interesting... for context the depicted cookie was so swollen it looked like it was vaginal skin wrapped over a tennis ball, sliced and stuck open.
Thank you so much for your comment. but the video I put is random, it's not the dog in question. I just put a video of some bitch in heat. but I took it off because at first after your comment I already realized that the video would take the focus off the question, but I don't know if you understood the real point of the question it's something that happens with some female dogs they contractions the cock inside for a few minutes also the same as the male. I just posted hoping that someone knows more about it and clarifies my doubts.(y)

Thank you so much for your comment. but the video I put is random, it's not the dog in question. I just put a video of some bitch in heat. but I took it off because at first after your comment I already realized that the video would take the focus off the question, but I don't know if you understood the real point of the question it's something that happens with some female dogs they contractions the dick inside for a few minutes also the same as the male. I just posted hoping that someone knows more about it and clarifies my doubts.(y)

Well then that dog still needs a vet. And thank you for clarifying.

As far as your question, now that that distracting, and concerning video is gone...

The contractions will depend on the dog themselves, but they mostly all do if they are comfortable and enjoying it. I've noticed the intensity is higher when my girl is really enjoying herself, like when we've had a lot of foreplay and build up. Almost feels like a massage on my dick

Back