Vixenmaker and Maremaker Review

Hallowww everybody I hope all of you have a great day. :gsd_happysmile:

As mentioned in the threadtitle I wanted to make a review about the Vixen- and Maremaker from Flurb! .
I personally bought them to make my self a mare or a nice bitch for my German Shepherd. uwu
I also will attach some HIGH DEFINITON pictures of them, for you ! ;)

What did i bought ?
I bought a pre-made InHeat Vixenmaker, in metallic purple and with a standard firmness (soft Vixen) what cost me 80€ including shipping and taxes.
My second one was a Made to Order InHeat Maremaker, in black and metallic purple marbeld with a pink inside and with the Extra Soft firmness. And this one cost me 79,50€ including shipping and taxes.

How does they look ?
At first glance AMAZING ! I was really exited when I first saw them and, but than I looked a bit closer.
The colors are very intense and vibrant and the metallic purple has a nice shimmer to it. Nothing to say about that but what puts me off is the mold quality of both of them and the inner painting job of the Maremaker.
I have a ton of experience regarding 3D printing so I have a pretty good eye for such imperfections. You can clearly see layerlines and top surfaces in the right light conditions. This is overlooked pretty quickly, but the resulting rough surface quickly becomes a target for unsightly wear and tear (see Vixenmaker tip) which is not very pleasing. The other thing is that you can clearly see the brushstrokes for the inner pink painting job. What gets pretty hard to see from a distance but on a stand or display it is becoming obvious very quickly.

How does they feel and work ?
Both of them feel very nice and I'm pretty sure my dog loves them as much as me! :gsd_love:
The softer Maremaker is a bit challenging to insert in comparison to the standard Vixenmaker (as mentioned on their website) but feels way better inside and as a masturbator. Of curse the insides aren't anything near a real Mare/Dog pussy (I imagine) but they do their job very very very amazingly well !
The last thing I would like better is when the knot was a bit more further back so it could better snap into place.

Quick Tip
If you like to have a quick session with your special lover and haven't the time to clean yourself properly. I recommend you to unwrap a condom, put it over the knot to the rim of the Mare/Vixen/Pony-Maker and stuff the rest in the "exithole" of your wearable before inserting. That keeps everything clean an the dogcum for example will cleanly drip out of you wich i find very sexy! But check out the compatibility of your condom, toy and lube beforehand !

Summary !
I absolutely recommend you to buy them. They are reasonably priced have good quality and they definitely do their task pretty good ! I just wich they put a bit more effort in their siliconmolds and painting skills !

That's all I have to say ! I hope you liked my review. I would love to hear opinion about them and see your Vixen-,Mare- or Ponymaker !
And for anybody who read until here, I have a special treat for you! I'm currently working on a inflatable-adapter-knot wich makes your favorite masturbator (like a Neotori Lina) to an awesome wearables for your special lover.

Have a knotfilled day and I hope to hear from you soon !
Wruff Theo the German Shepherd. :gsd_wink:

Vixenmaker wear and tear.jpgVixenmaker Datail.jpgMaremaker layerlines.jpg

Attachments

• Mare- and Vixenmaker sideview.jpg
    14.4 MB · Views: 601
  • Maremaker Datail.jpg
    12.5 MB · Views: 447

As mentioned in the threadtitle I wanted to make a review about the Vixen- and Maremaker from Flurb! .
I personally bought them to make my self a mare or a nice bitch for my German Shepherd. uwu

What did i bought ?
I bought a pre-made InHeat Vixenmaker, in metallic purple and with a standard firmness (soft Vixen) what cost me 80€ including shipping and taxes.
My second one was a Made to Order InHeat Maremaker, in black and metallic purple marbeld with a pink inside and with the Extra Soft firmness. And this one cost me 79,50€ including shipping and taxes.

How does they look ?
At first glance AMAZING ! I was really exited when I first saw them and, but than I looked a bit closer.
The colors are very intense and vibrant and the metallic purple has a nice shimmer to it. Nothing to say about that but what puts me off is the mold quality of both of them and the inner painting job of the Maremaker.
I have a ton of experience regarding 3D printing so I have a pretty good eye for such imperfections. You can clearly see layerlines and top surfaces in the right light conditions. This is overlooked pretty quickly, but the resulting rough surface quickly becomes a target for unsightly wear and tear (see Vixenmaker tip) which is not very pleasing. The other thing is that you can clearly see the brushstrokes for the inner pink painting job. What gets pretty hard to see from a distance but on a stand or display it is becoming obvious very quickly.

Both of them feel very nice and I'm pretty sure my dog loves them as much as me! :gsd_love:
The softer Maremaker is a bit challenging to insert in comparison to the standard Vixenmaker (as mentioned on their website) but feels way better inside and as a masturbator. Of curse the insides aren't anything near a real Mare/Dog pussy (I imagine) but they do their job very very very amazingly well !
The last thing I would like better is when the knot was a bit more further back so it could better snap into place.

Quick Tip
If you like to have a quick session with your special lover and haven't the time to clean yourself properly. I recommend you to unwrap a condom, put it over the knot to the rim of the Mare/Vixen/Pony-Maker and stuff the rest in the "exithole" of your wearable before inserting. That keeps everything clean an the dogcum for example will cleanly drip out of you wich i find very sexy! But check out the compatibility of your condom, toy and lube beforehand !

Summary !
I absolutely recommend you to buy them. They are reasonably priced have good quality and they definitely do their task pretty good ! I just wich they put a bit more effort in their siliconmolds and painting skills !

That's all I have to say ! I hope you liked my review. I would love to hear opinion about them and see your Vixen-,Mare- or Ponymaker !
And for anybody who read until here, I have a special treat for you! I'm currently working on a inflatable-adapter-knot wich makes your favorite masturbator (like a Neotori Lina) to an awesome wearables for your special lover.

View attachment 115202View attachment 115201View attachment 115199
Great review! Thanks for taking the time.

I'm interested in these as well, need a video of use

I saw some videos online I hope I can find them for you 👍😊 for now I'm to shy and new to the community to post something that private of me. Never the less I have to wait until this (God damnit) hormone chip in my German Shepherd depletes....

I saw some videos online I hope I can find them for you 👍😊 for now I'm to shy and new to the community to post something that private of me. Never the less I have to wait until this (God damnit) hormone chip in my German Shepherd depletes....
Not so many videos of these things :/

What did i bought ?

How does they look ?

Quick Tip

Summary !

Where can I buy that mare pussy? 😍😍😍

Update and introduction of the new Member
Hay guys, today I wanna give you a followup update to my toys and introduce you to my new Vixenmaker.

Update
After more than a year of heavy use both orally and anally all of my concerns have vanished into thin air.
I talked in the How does they look ? section about the rough 3d-printed surfaces on the toy and how they may get worse. But to my surprise there is nothing to worry about. The toys didn't degrade or got rougher and are still looking stunning. Even after regular use we, with me (at the receiving end) and Theo (at the giving end), are enjoying the feeling and intense ties. The added tightness, especially for the standard hardness Vixenmaker, makes my furry lover grew an even more massive knot than normal. Only side effect is that the needed lube to insert the toy makes it easier to pull it out of me. Less lube and less stretching beforehand helps but it gets unkomfortable earlier due to the lack of lube. So I thought maybe I need a bigger one .:sneaky:

Introducing the large Vixenmaker
After I witnessed more early pullouts, I started to think about buying the next bigger size. Until now all my wearables are InHeat sizes - medium sized knot/plug and large front. After STUDying (hehe :gsd_wink:) the size charts I decided for a large Vixenmaker (large knot/plug and large front).
I could even fit an extra large one, but that would have meant the front was bigger than my other wearables, as well as a looser feel for my dog.
The next one, the hardness, was quite easy, I opted for vixen extra soft. But now the hard one: the appearance. I really like the look of the maremaker, with the pink insides and the metallic purple and black marbled body, but as I mentioned above didn't adore the brushstrokes.
So I contacted the TOTALLY AWESOME costumer service and we talked about this "problem" and how they could minimize it. We ended up with a double coat of neon pink and metallic red silicone for the inside and a black and metallic purple marbled body. And ordering and waiting for around a week it arrived. And man o man looked that thing STUNNING :gsd_love::gsd_shocked: but see for your self *drummroll*

MAY I INTRODUCE TO YOU MY LARGE VIXENMAKER

IMG_20211201_185348__01__01.jpgIMG_20211201_185558__01.jpgIMG_20211201_185404__01.jpg

isn't she beautiful ? :gsd_love::gsd_happysmile::gsd_whistle:

How does it feel ?
Well larger of curse ;) but (k)not much different than the medium sized plug. Very very pleasing to wear anally and quite a mouth full if used orally. The other thing is that my dogs knot, due to the greater length, now inflates inside the plug which makes it even bigger. With the InHeat size the knot would inflate behind/outiside the plug (inside me) as more as a "double knot". The next benefit is that the larger neck means that I can use it with my bigger toys (medium Mundir complete with knot / large Mundir complete shaft / medium Jorhan complete length).

I think if got everything ;)
Thank you sooo much for reading (I hope you enjoyed it) so far and if you like the design I would love to give you the "color description" which I used for my toy.
Keep horny and safe,
sincerely Wruff TheoTherGermanShephard:gsd_happysmile:

What did i bought ?

How does they look ?

Quick Tip

Summary !

Heya! First of, thanks for the amazing review!

May I ask if you ever used the vixenmakers with a human? Sorry if you’ve mentioned it in your post as I may have overlooked.

I own a “medium “in heat” vixenmaker” myself. And I like it a bunch! Outside for the same issue of it pretty difficultly locking in place due the plug not being very long or tin.. so it pops our quiet fast when in use.

I have another issue tho, being that the “spade” or “cookie” is so thick and big that it very very difficult to use for humans actually. Especially if they’re about 15cm or shorter in penis size.

Do you face the same issue?

I kinda regret takung an “in heat”, as those are basicly medium vixenmakers with the spade of a large vixenmakers. I thought it’s look nicer. Which it kinda does as it covers my human pussy a lot more. But it’s just so thick that it’s very unhandy in sex with humans and also pops out very easily cuz of it being hard to get the penis in completely unless you’re like about 20cm long.

If you have any experience with your regular medium vixenmaker and humans, what has it been like?

I'm curious on what your dog thinks of them ;) which one feels better and such (just kidding 😋)

Both are excellent toys and do feel a treat, on both ends ^^

Heya! First of, thanks for the amazing review!

May I ask if you ever used the vixenmakers with a human? Sorry if you’ve mentioned it in your post as I may have overlooked.

I own a “medium “in heat” vixenmaker” myself. And I like it a bunch! Outside for the same issue of it pretty difficultly locking in place due the plug not being very long or tin.. so it pops our quiet fast when in use.

I have another issue tho, being that the “spade” or “cookie” is so thick and big that it very very difficult to use for humans actually. Especially if they’re about 15cm or shorter in penis size.

Do you face the same issue?

I kinda regret takung an “in heat”, as those are basicly medium vixenmakers with the spade of a large vixenmakers. I thought it’s look nicer. Which it kinda does as it covers my human pussy a lot more. But it’s just so thick that it’s very unhandy in sex with humans and also pops out very easily cuz of it being hard to get the penis in completely unless you’re like about 20cm long.

If you have any experience with your regular medium vixenmaker and humans, what has it been like?
Hello Underlock 😁 well first thank you very much I'm glad you like the review.

I personally have no experience with humans and the vixenmakers but with a wide variety of dildos.
Do you use analy or in your pussy ? If you use it analy it really helps to use a thick lube wich gets sticky faster. And what I find if you insert your vixenmaker keep it in for a few minutes to let your muscles acclimate a bit and grip around it better.

I hope that helps you a bit :)

I'm curious on what your dog thinks of them ;) which one feels better and such (just kidding 😋)

Both are excellent toys and do feel a treat, on both ends ^^
I think this is the order my dog would choose:
1. Vixenmaker in heat (medium firmness) because he can actually knot behind the buldge/plug and it's tighter

2. Maremaker in heat (soft firmness) because it's harder to get in (due to the shape of the opening) but he can still knot behind the buldge.

3. Vixenmaker large (soft firmness) same entrance as the in heat one but not as tight as the in heat ones.

Special tip from me: try them in your mouth for some rough, deep and messy oral play 🐕🤭🤫

I think this is the order my dog would choose:
1. Vixenmaker in heat (medium firmness) because he can actually knot behind the buldge/plug and it's tighter

2. Maremaker in heat (soft firmness) because it's harder to get in (due to the shape of the opening) but he can still knot behind the buldge.

3. Vixenmaker large (soft firmness) same entrance as the in heat one but not as tight as the in heat ones.

Special tip from me: try them in your mouth for some rough, deep and messy oral play 🐕🤭🤫
If I had a male dog I would have 😋

What did i bought ?

How does they look ?

Quick Tip

Summary !

Love the toys

Back