UK peeps :)

Horsefan69

Tourist
Hello everyone, iv been lurking for a while now and thought id try and do some interacting. Hope you are all doing well :) wanna chat with like-minded people and just make friends. Not hunting for owners, just want to not feel as alone. UK West Yorkshire M

What species of animal do you love? for me it's horses (obviously lol) I love everything about them. not just sex stuff. I mean they are pretty neat in general :) I don't own any horses but it would be a dream come true to have some and work with them as a hobby.

Hi.
Good on you for trying to stop the lurker business you had going.
Hope you get to stop feeling alone.

Dogs for me, specifically dogs looking a little like wolves.

Hi.
Good on you for trying to stop the lurker business you had going.
Hope you get to stop feeling alone.

Dogs for me, specifically dogs looking a little like wolves.
Yeah xD would be nice to just have some proper interaction and conversations with people.

And I do too, but it's a ongoing process :')

I loves dogs, theyr beautiful creatures and so loving. Big doggos are the best doggos!

Hi, I’m James from London uk and hoping to meet someone to explore my first experience with a medium or large male k9. I’m straight in everyday life but have become interested and attracted to the idea of k9 after watching a couple of friends. Happy to meet even just for a drink and chat with no obligations etc .

Back