Types of places of what you live in

k9stripper

Zooville Settler
BANNED USER
1. Ok so do you live in a house, condo, apartment, mobile home/ trailer.
2. Do you think people can hear you having sex with your animals? Do you hear people having sex with there animals. Got any stories your willing to share. Or anybody caught them by looking in the windows?

2. Do you think people can hear you having sex with your animals? Do you hear people having sex with there animals. Got any stories your willing to share. Or anybody caught them by looking in the windows?
House, decent size acreage.
Noo one can hear me when outside playing.
I have a few fun stories

I live in an apartment and currently do not own any animals so no worries here. Although I'd like to get a proper place before getting a pet, just in case.

House. The nearest neighbors are 130 meters away. I doubt they would hear anything. However, since I live alone and am constantly at home, no one comes to visit me, many people probably suspect that I sex with my dogs.

I live in a home in city with my small Manchester neutered dog alone, but I do not and have never had any sexual desires to with another species. I'm a Voyer who enjoys watching women satisfy their dogs for sexual needs in a loving manner.

Back