Traveling for First time Mare, any suggestions?

foxfurry

Tourist
Hello, I’ve been around for while, just a little bit of a lurker. I have a dilemma and I’d like some valid input and opinions before I move forward but first I’ll try to explain.

I talked with a long time friend recently who I haven’t seen in some years, a female who is engaged, her partner is currently enlisted with a branch, I do not have any plans to make a move on her as I respect her fiancé and they have a kid so I ain’t no homewrecker lol. Anyway I will be traveling to this friends house soon and will be staying for about a week to visit and hang out and craft some things etc. Well this friend has a beautiful adult Mare I’d like to spend some time with as I feel like this will be that “once in a life time opportunity” for me. She even works long shifts for the day and I will be home alone for about 3 days 12 hours each day until the weekend hits and she is off.

I’d like some input of maybe how I should approach this, I haven’t actually been around any horses since I was a kid and even then I never did anything sexual just rode trails etc. with people. Like what do I bring, how do I approach the animal, should I even do this, how do I know I’m not doing something wrong. Anything to know would be comforting, I am extremely nervous about this and any experienced information is appreciated!

Back