Transgender Zoophiles?

Mid-twenties, pre-op, passable, submissive trans girl here in az. ?? Straight (as in I like men) and possibly in the minority here because although I find nothing hotter in the world than watching a man get licked or rimmed by a dog, or watching him give her/him a good pounding, I have little desire to partake in it myself (with the exception of lending a helping hand, or of sharing the man’s cock with the doggy/worshiping him at the same time)

It’s a shame because any guy I’ve ever had the guts to bring it up to (apart from my few successful zoo dalliances w/ doms who enjoy being worshiped by pets of all kind) has always been a guy who says it’s ‘way too kinky for him’ or that he’d only want to see me get fucked by a dog. Quite the pickle (but I hold out hope, lol~ can’t a girl just find a guy who will have her walk in on him cheating with the dog? :love:Simple wants!)
Love ❤️ your attitude. Never give up hope finding your soulmate

Mid-twenties, pre-op, passable, submissive trans girl here in az. ?? Straight (as in I like men) and possibly in the minority here because although I find nothing hotter in the world than watching a man get licked or rimmed by a dog, or watching him give her/him a good pounding, I have little desire to partake in it myself (with the exception of lending a helping hand, or of sharing the man’s cock with the doggy/worshiping him at the same time)

It’s a shame because any guy I’ve ever had the guts to bring it up to (apart from my few successful zoo dalliances w/ doms who enjoy being worshiped by pets of all kind) has always been a guy who says it’s ‘way too kinky for him’ or that he’d only want to see me get fucked by a dog. Quite the pickle (but I hold out hope, lol~ can’t a girl just find a guy who will have her walk in on him cheating with the dog? :love:Simple wants!)
I’d probably be inside the dog when I’m not inside another person XD

Back